What's new in this version:
- Brand new 1Password mini design: category filtering is finally here along with the Strong Password Generator in the main view. Expect more enhancements in the near future
- Multiple search terms in search: you can now add up to five search terms in the search field to narrow down what you're looking for
- Partial search terms: 1Password will search for anything that matches the terms even they're partially complete such as `lov` which would return `love`, `loving`, `loved`. `Lov` `y` can return `we love you` as well
- Right-click on an item in 1Password mini to open or edit the item in the main 1Password program
- Automatically resolve sync conflicts: 1Password will now be able to merge changes made on two or more separate devices at the same time. This will resolve all of the reported sync errors, thank you for reporting them to us
- Font sizes are now adjustable! You can set the font size by using `Control + / -` keyboard shortcuts or use `Control + 0` to reset to your system's default font size
- A brand new, quicker, smarter, and more reliable installer to allow more awesome features. Including no more administrative rights required (it'll ask at the end but you can deny it), 1Password stays pinned to taskbar and start menu after updates, install/updates will autostart 1Password after it is done, no random file names during the installation process, and much more
- Image barcode scanner for the custom TOTP field. You can now copy the barcode image and click on the scanner icon within TOTP field to decode it
- Full text search, you can now search in all fields
- You can now resize the categories sidebar and 1Password will remember your choice on the next launch
- 1Password will prompt that its local database password has been updated after you sign in again to update your 1Password.com account's password
- Multiple Chrome Profiles are now supported with 1Password mini
- Auto-submit is now supported in Chrome
- Your list of items can now be sorted by Vault when viewing All Vaults
- More keyboard shortcuts: Control + L on a selected field to open "Large Type", Control + C to copy, Control + R to reveal, Control + Alt to reveal all concealed fields, and finally, ESC to cancel editing
- Web form details are now editable in the item editor
- Device de-authorization is now supported
- Support for Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX). This option is only available for compatible machines with SGX enabled
- Refreshed item details viewer: continuing on our last update with the new item editor, we're now reusing the same approach to render both details viewer and editor views. Switching between editing and viewing should feel much nicer now
- The address field in the item details viewer is now human-friendly with the complete address including the country's full name laid out instead of a simple one-line field
- No more duplicated copy button next to all fields, the buttons will appear when you hover over the field or use the keyboard to navigate
- We've improved how related items look, it now shows the field name, icon and file name, you can also change the field name in the item editor
- Multiple UI improvements to reduce the view refreshes when data change events occurs
- When sorting by dates, 1Password will now inner sort by date instead of the alphabetical order
- 1Password will remember if you were searching when it auto-locks, unlocking will take you back to the search view
- 1Password now includes its build number when connecting to our 1Password.com servers, this will help with informing you when you're using an outdated version and prompt you to update
- 1Password will reconnect more aggressively when your computer drops the internet connection
- 1Password will append the conflict section to your items to include any conflicting data when resolving sync conflicts
- The item's password history is now read-only, as it is a history record of the passwords you've used for the item
- When editing an item, you can press the ESC key to cancel the changes
- Removed /raw command to replace it with the raw item viewer that's accessible via the F-12 shortcut
- Added an option to disable the use of EFS when saving documents via the Settings menu > Options > Security
- Rendering of 1Password mini has been improved, activating 1Password mini is now faster
- 1Password mini no longer shows excessive Password items when Login items exist for the current website tab, it will only show them when no login items exists
- 1Password mini now sorts the login items by subdomain first when on a website, more advanced filtering coming soon
- Initial unlock will show a loading progress indicator in the item list and refresh as soon as it is done, instead of showing the UUID titles
- 1Password's minimal width has been reduced. You can resize 1Password to be narrower
- Advanced encryption settings has been moved into its own Advanced tab within Options
- Better handling of suspended/deleted users for 1Password.com Families / Teams accounts
- Added additional security verifications of our connections to our 1Password.com servers
- 1Password will accept the different names for Personal and Shared vaults from 1Password.com servers rather than hardcoded to "Personal" and "Shared"
- 1Password now defaults to auto-starting itself upon reboots, this will help with 1Password mini being ready for you when you start your web browser with the 1Password extension
- 1Password can now install without any admin rights required, however it will ask at the end of the setup of which you can deny. This specific request is for registering our own logs with Windows Event Viewer, such action requires admin rights. We'll look into a different solution to negate this requirement. This is a one-time only, every updates afterward will not require admin rights
- The new installer will make sure to close all files needed before updating to a new version, this is most useful on older systems where updating can fail because Windows didn't close the files in time
- During the setup and update processes, 1Password will log any issues related to the installation to your `%TEMP%1Password` directory
- Improved uninstaller to clean up any registry keys we use for 1Password
- Category filtering is now available in all 1Password mini views, select the category you want and search within that category
- In 1Password mini, search is now available in the vault selector to find the vault you want right away
- You can select a specific sidebar tab of 1Password mini with "Alt + 0-9" shortcuts; "Alt + 0" for Vault Selector, "Alt + 1" for All Items, "Alt + 2" for Logins", etc.
- Search terms are retained in 1Password mini when you switch between category filters
- In 1Password mini, pressing the Escape key will clear the search field and if the search field is already cleared, it will dismiss the 1Password mini window. That also means you can press the key twice to clear the search field and to dismiss 1Password mini
- Strong Password Generator is now easily accessible in 1Password mini's sidebar
- 1Password mini will now fill your Credit Card and Identity items if you bring it up via the "Control + Alt + shortcut
- Improvements to the windows state tracking, both 1Password and 1Password mini will now restore to the active monitor(s) only, including the auto-save dialogs
- 1Password will keep track of the location of 1Password's Strong Password Generator window
- The vault selector is now consistently sorted across all 1Password and 1Password mini windows, including the auto-save dialog and in the settings
- Selecting non-fillable items in 1Password mini will now open up in the main 1Password window consistently
- Import from legacy vaults and 1PIF import files are improved, subtitles for items are correctly implemented when importing from 1PIF files. Older generic account items are imported as Login items with their credentials in the right place
- If you've previously already imported such legacy 1PIF files and you see missing subtitles, you can now repair them. To do this, select these items missing the subtitles and enter the `/repair` command in the search field of 1Password 6. For generic items, please re-import them and they'll be fixed during the import process
- Signing out of the last account should now restore you to the welcome setup
- 1Password will restore its windows properly on PCs that are not using the English-US locale
- Removed options from 1Password mini that cannot be used
- In the item details viewer, the field buttons will now scale with the font size changes
- It is now possible to copy items from a frozen 1Password.com account to a vault in an active account
- Trashed items will now appear in the Offline/Sync Errors list
- After losing an Internet connection to our servers, 1Password will now attempt to do a full session reauthorization to reconnect to our servers
- Compatibility with AppLocker on corporate-managed Windows PCs
- No more missing website field label when editing a Login item to add more website fields
- 1Password will no longer display empty values in the item details viewer
- When there are no matching search results, the item list will now display a blank list instead of not refreshing the list
- Renamed the inaccurate "uploaded" to "ready to upload on save" when attaching a file to a Document item. 1Password will upload the file after you save the item first. Ability to save attachments offline is coming in a future update
- 1Password will now log new browser extension rejections from other users on the same computer in 'Browsers' setting instead of notifying you
- Clicking on the HockeyApp link within the beta build section of updates no longer open up the web-view, it opens in the default browser
- Export is now supported while the 1Password account is frozen
- 1Password mini no longer redraws itself when accidentally double-clicking or pressing the shortcut again, it'll ignore these excessive calls and retain the current window
- Copying your account key is now properly formatted via your 1Password account menu in Settings > Options
- Internal log improvements
- Multiple crash fixes for the reports submitted via the crash submission tool, thank you guys!
1Password 6.4.377 相關參考資料
1Password 6.4.377 & Dropbox Sync? — 1Password Forum
I have been using the 1Password 6 on Windows 10 for a while now, I recently had to uninstall it and reinstall it as there was issues syncing with ...
1Password 6.4.377 Download for Windows Change Log ...
Brand new 1Password mini design: category filtering is finally here along with the Strong Password Generator in the main view. Expect more ...
1Password 6.4.377 Download for Windows Old Versions ...
OpenVPN · Folder Protect · AVG · PureVPN · WD Security · Avast · ESET Internet · Ivacy VPN · View More ». Download 1Password 6.4.377 ...
1Password 6.4.377 Download for Windows 10, 8, 7 - FileHorse
Download 1Password 6.4.377 for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Software Version.
1Password Download [2020 Latest] for Windows 10, 8, 7
The award-winning 1Password for Windows is simple, convenient security. It creates strong, unique passwords for all your accounts so you can ...
1Password for Windows Release Notes
OPW-428}; Restored support for onepassword:// URI schemes that is used for adding accounts ..... 6.4.377 (build #377) – released 2017-03-09.
1password v. 6.4.377 doesn't open Windows 10 — 1Password ...
Hi! Since the last update on 1password it seems i can't open it on my PC. All I have is a blank screen...
Can not empty trash in 1Password 6.4 — 1Password Forum
1Password Version: 6.4.377. Extension Version: Not Provided OS Version: Windows 10. Sync Type: Personal Account ...
windows version 6.4.377 crashing on autofill - 1Password Forum
After upgrading to 6.4.377, when using the browser extension to autofill passwords, the desktop application would crash, and I would get a ...
[Bug 42704] 1Password 6.4.377 needs function bcrypt.dll ...
[Bug 42704] 1Password 6.4.377 needs function bcrypt.dll.BCryptDeriveKeyPBKDF2. wine-bugs at winehq.org wine-bugs at winehq.org