What's new in this version:
Create your perfect take:
Take recording and comping:
- Live organizes multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into individual takes. Pick the best moments of each performance and combine them to create your perfect take. Or approach sound design in a new way by splicing together random samples from your library.
- Link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously. This makes editing multi-tracked instruments or performances with multiple musicians easy and fast whilst keeping everything in time across tracks. This feature also works for MIDI tracks.
Add more feeling to your music:
Use your MPE-capable controller:
- Plug in your MPE-capable controller and immediately add bends, slides and pressure for each individual note in a chord. Add subtle expression variations, morph between chords and create evolving sonic textures.
- What is MPE?
- MPE stands for MIDI Polyphonic Expression. This way of using MIDI allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
Note Expression View:
- Edit the pitch, slide and pressure envelopes of each note to refine the expression of your takes. Or take your sound design further by sequencing polyphonic sound variations.
- More expressive sounds included:
- Wavetable, Sampler and Arpeggiator are all updated to support MPE. And Live comes with MPE presets for each device that bring new dimensions of interaction and playability to your sound. The new expressive possibilities also enable polyphonic aftertouch on Push.
Experiment with new devices:
- Hybrid Reverb combines convolution and algorithmic reverbs. Place your sounds in any space, from accurate real-life environments to those that defy physical reality. Use the algorithmic side to add control and modulate the reverb tail, run it in parallel or in series with the convolution side, or play Hybrid Reverb like an instrument for real-time sound design.
- Breaks the spectrum of an incoming audio signal into partials, then stretches, shifts and blurs the result by a frequency or a note in subtle or radical ways. The MIDI sidechain input also allows musicians to process material in key and even play the device as if it were a polyphonic instrument.
- Transforms sound into partials and feeds them into a frequency-based delay, resulting in metallic echoes, frequency-shifted and reverb-like effects. The Freeze function captures and holds a slice of audio – either free-running or in time with the beat – for stuttered, glitched and washed-out effects.
- Create jittery glitch effects, delayed digital shimmers and outlandish vibrato with this Max for Live pitch shifting device created in collaboration with Robert Henke and inspired by the Publison DHM 89 – an early digital effects processor. It’s a flexible tool to add character to sounds in the studio, or for in-the-moment experimentation onstage.
Inspired by Nature:
- Six playful instruments and effects created in collaboration with Dillon Bastan that use natural and physical processes as their inspiration
Do more on stage:
- Live listens to and adjusts its tempo based on incoming audio in real time, making it a dynamic part of the band instead of the tempo source that everyone has to follow. When you DJ, you can even turn Live into a tempo-synced FX box.
- Store the state of your Macros for later recall – perfect for creating instant variations to your sounds or builds and drops during performance
- Configure your Racks to have between 1 and 16 Macros. Randomize the state of your Macros with the randomization button. Map this control to MIDI and perform drastic changes in real time to surprise your audience and yourself.
- Set the probability that a note or drum hit will occur and let Live generate surprising variations to your patterns that change over time
- Define ranges for velocity probability for subtle, humanized variations in the dynamics of your patterns
Do more with Follow Actions:
- Follow Actions can now be linked to the clip length, making it faster to create interesting sequences of clips. Scene Follow Actions let you create evolving arrangements. You can also set Follow Actions to jump to specific clips and enable and disable Follow Actions globally.
Work with new sounds:
- Created in collaboration with Spitfire Audio, these three Instrument Packs bring the dynamic chamber ensemble textures to any production.
- Upright Piano infuses your productions with the natural warmth of an upright piano. Close-recorded for an intimate feel, this classic sound is at home in many styles of music – whether it’s used at its purest in a folk song or transformed in an electronic track.
- Feature a rich blend of trumpet, flugelhorn, tenor horn and trombone in your music. The instrument highlights the natural breathiness, range of expression and broad tonality of this brass quartet’s instrumentation.
- From delicate pizzicato droplets to full, vibrant layers, get the authentic timbres and textures of a string quartet. This combination of two violins, viola and cello has a sound that is immediately intimate, and is also a great starting point for sonic exploration.
New Curated Collections:
- These Packs capture the musical threads that tie evolving styles and scenes together. Each is a curated selection of instruments, clips and samples that share a common sonic theme
- Voice Box invites you to get inventive with vocals. This Pack features a comprehensive collection of contemporary vocal samples from multiple voices, a set of playable vocal instruments, and Effect Racks designed for vocal processing.
- Set the scene with a collection of sounds for making music with a modern narrative feel. Evocative layered instruments combine organic and synthetic sounds with textural elements to add mood, space and movement to productions.
- Drone Lab is a place of sustain. Weave complex, evolving threads through your productions with tonal and textural samples, generative noise, multisampled instruments, plus devices and Effect Racks designed for experimentation.
Ableton Live 11.0 (64-bit) 相關參考資料
Ableton Live 11 更新介紹：Audio Effect 篇| 璃思維 ...
2020年11月17日 — Ableton 在2021 年後即將推出最新版本的Ableton Live 11 ，這次的更新 ... CMI 以及Comodoro 64 這樣的復古音色的話， Redux 可以將你的聲音帶回到低 ... 透過Shape 以及Bits 的旋鈕就可以快速的得到像70 / 80 年代時的音色。
Download Ableton Live 11.0 - Softpedia
Download Ableton Live - A fully-featured application that helps users perform ... of dedicated parameters, so the layout may seem a bit overwhelming at a first ...
Live 10 Beta Release Notes | Ableton
Live now supports macOS 11 Big Sur using Intel based hardware. Live is ... Fixes a bug which prevented Live from being completely 64-bit compliant.
Live 10 Lite | Ableton
... Mac OS X 64-bit. Download. Please note: Live 11 Lite will be released later in 2021. ... Note: Live 10 is 64-bit only and is not supported on Linux. Ableton ...
Live 10 Release Notes | Ableton
64 if their Push firmware is older. This firmware version implements a fast SysEx that allows setting any RGB LED to any 16 bit-color, independent from the 128- ...
Live 11 Beta Release Notes | Ableton
If a Live set was loaded and an audio clip was immediately loaded into the detail view, wrong information about the sample could have been displayed (e.g. 16-bit ...
Live 11 Suite - Ableton
Save 20% on Live 10, get a free upgrade to Live 11 ... Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit); 64-bit Intel® Core™ or AMD multi-core processor ...
Try Ableton Live 11 for free - 90-day Trial download
免费试用Ableton Live. 90 天内免费享用Live 11 Suite 的所有功能. On a mobile device? Live is fast, flexible music software for Mac and Windows.
Try Ableton Live 11 for free - 90-day Trial download | Ableton
Try Ableton Live for free. Get all the features of Live 11 Suite free for 90 days. On a mobile device? Live is fast, flexible music software for Mac and Windows.
What's new in Live 11 | Ableton
The Live 11 Suite trial includes all the features of the full version, including saving and exporting. You can use it alongside your current version of Live.