What's new in this version:
Classify with Collections:
- Group your photos in one place for a simple take on highly complex organizing and easy searching. Create Collections to fast-track the right photos to the right workflow, such as printing, batch editing, sharing to web, developing, or accumulating for a slideshow. Build hierarchies within Collection Sets for further structure to help you drill right down to the photos you want. Or construct Smart Collections containing a search, which you can return to at any time. Utilize an extensive list of search variables, including relative dates, date ranges, metadata, and file properties. Smart Collection's search will update its findings as files are added to the database — zero effort on your part.
Photos Mode — Your Aerial View:
- Experience the entirety of your photo collection by date. Gain new perspective on your memories by browsing it by year, month, or day. Conveniently locate your place in giant collections thanks to pop-up dates showing you exactly where you are in time. View it all together, or just the photo collection stored on your Microsoft OneDrive™. Quickly move from this panoramic chronoscopic view to organizing, viewing individual files, or taking them directly into Edit mode for adjustment.
Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee:
- Is it time to make that big transition? Tired of importing your photos into an application instead of the application just reading them straight off your hard drive? Well, we can make that change over a little smoother, a little less painful, and a lot less work. A few clicks and your Lightroom™ database will begin importing into ACDSee, keeping your Lightroom™ collections intact, viewable and editable in ACDSee's Collections tool, and allowing you to maintain and still benefit from your long hours of rating, keywording, and labeling even after you've transitioned to ACDSee.
4K Support — Your Resolution Revolution:
- Distinctive, clear, crisp. These are just a few of the words used to describe ACDSee's new high DPI support. View your images on 4k monitors in sharp, uncompromising detail no number of words can describe.
Painless Color Matching:
- Pick up that exact shade you need with the Eye Dropper tool. Populate the outline and fill of your drawn shapes with any color from inside your photo or from outside the app itself.
Microsoft OneDrive Integration — Your All-Access Pass:
- With your OneDrive folder now integrated as a root node, you can instantly access your cloud content from Manage mode, Photos mode, and from 365 mode. This allows you to organize, view, edit, and share, any of your image collection no matter where it's stored, without moving it out of the cloud. Include the entirety of your OneDrive collection alongside your hard drive collection when viewing by date in Photos mode.
- Quickly access standard and custom color options with the new Color Picker window. Choose background and foreground colors in the palette, and get exactly the one you want by hue, saturation, and luminosity values, or by RGB values. You can even store colors as favorites to streamline your design project.
A Finer (White) Balance:
- Accurately tweak the color temperature of your photos in the Edit mode White Balance tool. Harmonize red and green casts in your image with the Tint slider.
New Pressure-Active Brush:
- Expertly adjust the sensitivity of the brush with the new pressure setting. Use different stress strengths for different areas of your image. Combine this with the nib width and feathering slider for completely nuanced brushing, available with a wide variety of effects.
ACDSee 19.0 Build 405 (32-bit) 相關參考資料