What's new in this version:
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044
- Change log not available for this version
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.012.20098
- Auto-detect URLs are not redirecting to their respective websites in a PDF
- Print output is mirror image when printing a pdf written in Hebrew
- Adobe Reader DC XFA closeDoc Use-After-Free Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Tag structure changes on fixing remediation of row/column spans of a table
- Cannot delete the first page of some pdfs
- Third Party Plugins are not showing up in Tools Center when user operates in Acrobat single tab mode
- Not able to Reorder Multiple Tabs in the Reader window
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.012.20095
- Acrobat and Reader crash on launching some XFA forms.
- Acrobat and Reader do not preserve the last window state and always open maximized.
- Edit PDF pop-up is opened repeatedly on opening PDFs via Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.009.20058
- This release puts in place the infrastructure for simplifying the sign-in process within Acrobat & Reader. This enhancement will be rolled out for Acrobat and Reader users in near future.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.009.20044
- IE crashing with Reader DC while acessing ACF application
- Acrobat IE EPM support: User need to sign in again when saving file to Document Cloud
- Acrobat/Reader takes 15-20 seconds to respond to close
- IE Crashes when “Run in AppContainer” is checked and a several refresh/ back/ forward operations are done
- While scanning Size works in inches only, even if acrobat has different unit selected
- Renderable text error is thrown if OCR is run with Searchable Image Exact(SIE) or Searchable Image(SI)
- Acrobat Crashes on OCR certain files and Pages
- [PM App Container] Spell Check does not give any suggestion on misspelled words and causes Reader to crash on closing PDF
- Acrobat showing a lag when scrolling from one comment to another
- Authentication window keeps opening up if review was hosted under a subsite and the participant has no access on the subsite
- [Outlook 2016 64Bit]: Reader hangs for sometimes after closing the draft mail window.
- Reader crashes when trying to overwrite an offline pdf located in redirected folder
- File remains selected in Recent File List thereby locking it from being edited by other apps
- Acrobat throws Out of Memory error while comparing
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- [WIN 10] Links on CEF UI and new Acrobat UI not working in browser
- Print option in browser throws up bad parameter error
- Selected list items is not displayed as selected
- Issue with dotted lines while converting word file to pdf
- Legend lines appear as straight lines instead of dotted lines
- Wierd text rotation and reversed image manipulation on converting word file
- Hidden characters in word file appear as line in output pdf
- Text disappears when converting word file (consisting of EMF image) to pdf
- Crash while converting Visio document to pdf via API call
- [Win 10 : RS] Black streaks appear on page when pdf is printed
- User gets access denied message while configuring sharepoint online account with “Stay signed in” option off
- Opening sharepoint file from IE throws error if sharepoint is disabled in Acrobat/Reader from registry
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.020.20039
Fill and Sign:
- Hebrew text gets reversed when form filling in Fill and Sign app
- User is unable to interact with Home View LHP using VoiceOver Keys
- Unable to bring the Voiceover focus back to the Document
- Zoom via option and trackpad swipe is not working properly
- Crash repeatedly observed while simply browsing the file using the touchpad
- Hidden characters in word doc are transformed into line in the output PDF
- Weird text rotation and reversed image manipulation on converting some Word files
- Form fields are not converted as email address link
- In Visio, after saving a file to JPG, closing Visio causes a hang when PDFMaker is installed
- PDF thumbnail not generated until scanning of all pages is complete and all post processing starts only after completing all scans
- Acrobat crashes while appending to the Compare result file after scan
- PDF thumbnail not generated and no post scan processing starts until scanning of all pages is complete
- From CPDF path, save multiple files option saves pdf with empty names when output settings dialog is not opened before scanning
- Keyboard shortcut ‘Alt+C’ works for Printer list instead of ‘Copies’
- Comments list disappears on closing one PDF when multiple PDF are opened with multi-tab viewing set to “OFF”
- Highlighting is difficult in PDFs where lines are very closer to each other
- Add Text comment’s text properties are not remembered
- Acrobat crashes while submitting form or Sending Comments without closing pdf, in windows 10.
- Acrobat crashes while Initiating shared Review and selecting option send pdf as attachment in outlook
- Acrobat crashes while launching Tracker window if Adobe Tracker has active notifications
- After running OCR (clear scan > 600 DPI English)on a particular document the text of the resulting document is not readable
- (MAC Intermittent) Settings changed for the ‘Separations’ tab for color plates in “Output Preview” dialog are not retained after performing pinch zoom
- Empty lines are added to script when using external editor
- Flatten annotations preflight sometimes rotates them
- Validation fails for PDF/A-1A compliant file created from 3height converter shell
- Combine app is opening for multiple tabs and multiple windows of Acrobat whereas it should open for just one window/tab
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.017.50050
New product features:
- This release provides various new features for end users described in the New features summary.
- For these features, refer to the Administration Guide.
- This release provides mitigations for vulnerabilities described in the corresponding security bulletins of Reader and Acrobat.
Fill and Sign:
- Unable to save certain extended Unicode characters in PDF via. in Fill and Sign.
- Blank CEF views are rendered after applying patch for Acrobat/Reader, if CEF resources are in-use or locked.
- Acrobat DC hanging when trying to access a SharePoint library with large number of files.
- When clicking on the fields in a pdf form, to set the expressions for the calculations, after repeating the process for 3-4 times, acrobat goes to a non-responding state.
- Slow performance in case of huge PDF files having multiple layers.
- Acrobat hangs after scanning number of pages from ADF.
- Unable to scan using WIA from custom scan setting page when scanning is once done using preset options.
- ‘Show scanner user interface’ check box can’t be checked from CPDF if we scan from
- Nothing happens while selecting output as ‘save multiple files’ from Scan settings page.
- Inserting a .ai file into pdf via ‘Insert from File...’ is no longer supported.
- SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched on fresh install for the first time.
- SMS FTE Card is not appearing on Update.
- SMS Feature: SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched after installation for the first time.
- PDF Thumbnails are not visible when Reader is installed via Command line/RDC.
- Win8/Win10: With Preview pane ON, local files cannot be deleted from explorer.
- When Word is converted into PDF, it gives a black patch.
- [Unicode]:Create PDF from Web Page ignores Unicode characters.
- [Unicode]:Firefox: Convert Web Page to PDF with Firefox Web Browser Acrobat widget.
- Critical vulnerabilities in web capture in third-party library.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.016.20039
- Get started with quick tips and walkthroughs
- User interface modernization - a new dark gray theme
- Box and OneDrive connectors in Acrobat
- Modern interface for Scan app
- New and improved commenting experience
- PDFMaker for PowerPoint 2016 on Mac OS
- Host shared review on SharePoint or Office 365 sites (Mac)
- Thumbnail previews on 64-bit machines (Windows)
- Full read aloud options
- Change default font for fallback in PDF editing and Add Text
- Improved OCR accuracy for Asian languages
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.010.20060
- This patch fixes specific functionality issues.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.010.20056
Confirmation before closing application when multiple tabs are open:
- When you close Acrobat DC with multiple tabs or documents open, a confirmation prompt is displayed so that you don't accidentally close documents that you may want to keep open.
- Also, a new preference is introduced to reset the confirmation prompt – Edit > Preferences > General > Prompt before closing multiple tabs. By default, it’s ON.
Tile tabs vertically or horizontally:
- When you have multiple documents opened, you can now compare them side-by-side by tilling tabs vertically or horizontally using the Window option (Window > Tile > Horizontally/Vertically). It snaps out the tabs as separate windows and tile them accordingly.
Host shared review on SharePoint/Office 365 sites (Windows):
- Now you can host shared reviews on SharePoint/Office 365 sites
Windows Threshold 2 Support:
- Acrobat/Reader DC and XI are now supported on Windows Threshold 2
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 相關參考資料
Acrobat Reader DC ver. 2018.009.20044 | Adobe Community - Adobe Forums
Esta versión se instala en idioma Basque, Cómo hago para cambiar el idioma a ESPAÑOL? previo a la descarga ingresé los parámetros que me solicitaban: 1. Sistema Operativo = Windows10. 2. Idioma = Espa...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 中文版- 取代Adobe ...
取代Adobe Reader的新型官方PDF閱讀工具- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC，簡單來說它就是在Adobe Reader上再多加一些功能的全新版本，所以除了基本的PDF檔閱讀功能外，還多了編輯轉檔功能，但大部分需要付費使用，免費功能僅有：注釋、印章、認證、度量，付費功能有：PDF轉Word或Excel、組織頁面、增強 ...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 更新檔
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 更新檔. 星期三, 15th 十一月2017. Windows 版本下載： ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1800920044/AcroRdrDCUpd1800920044.msp. Mac 版本下載： dmg 升級版本
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 繁體中文版，官方新型PDF ...
Adobe Reader DC 是一套閱讀和列印PDF文件的軟體，DC即Document Cloud的縮寫，此為Adobe提供的雲端空間服務，登入Adobe ID之後，使用者可以上傳自己的PDF文件，以便隨時在各裝置都能不間斷地，開啟自己檔案進行檢視。PDF（Portable Document Format：可攜式文件格式）是網頁常用的文件標準之一， ...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 官方中文版2018.009.20044下载|PChome ...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 官方中文版2018.009.20044下载是全新的Reader。适用于您的所有重要文档.
After updating to Adobe Reader DC 2018.009.20044 - Adobe Forums
We are a producer of PDF files. We are receiving customer reports of problems displaying PDF files after updating to 2018.009.20044. This appears to.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 - FileHippo.com
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the industry standard for viewing, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF viewer available*, which is able to open and interact with all t...
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 for windows ...
Adobe Reader is a free software tool, with the help of which you can open and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
阿榮福利味- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 中文版 ...
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 中文版- 取代Adobe Reader的新型官方PDF閱讀工具http://www.azofreeware.com/2015/10/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc.html.
頭城國小資訊組| Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.009.20044 更新檔
Windows 版本下載： ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/1800920044/AcroRdrDCUpd1800920044.msp. Mac 版本下載： dmg 升級版本 ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/mac/AcrobatDC/1800920044/AcroRdrDCUpd180...