What's new in this version:
- The new Object Inspector shows properties of selected objects. The Inspector panel is available in the schematic, board, footprint and symbol editor windows. Use the GROUP command to select objects. Depending on the selected objects it is possible to change its properties directly in the panel.
- The Selection Filter panel allows to pre-select the objects and the layers or layer sets you want to execute a command on. With the Reset button you can restore the initial settings.
- When the CAM Processor dialog is launched from the Manufacturing Fly-out, its location is centered in the PCB Editor window.
- A new Auto Drill output item has been added to the CAM Processor, providing comprehensive drill output for any layer stack configuration.
- A new Assembly section and BOM output item have been added, providing a simple bill-of-materials output.
- Output Sections are now presented in an order that conforms more closely to a manufacturing process order.
- System template and example CAM files have been updated to utilize the new Auto Drill and BOM Output types.
- Added the ability to remove/re-install bundled Eagle managed libraries using library manager.
- Creating a managed library (or a new version of a managed library) can now be done in the background (i.e. the progress dialog and library can be hidden).
- The COPY command now has options to copy Devices, Symbols, Footprints, and Packages from a design file into a library.
- The context menu of assets in design files now has entries for copying assets into a library.
- This new command can be used on an element or part and allows you to edit the associated managed 3D package. If the element or part has an override_package3d_urn (see CUSTOM3D command), it will edit that associated custom package instead of the originally managed 3d package.
- This new command allows to assign a custom 3D package to a part or element in schematic or board. If there was already a reference to a 3d package, it will be ignored in favor of the custom 3D package in the Fusion ECAD/MCAD process.
- This command removes the overriding custom 3D package assigned to an element or part.
ROUTE related Command and modes:
- ROUTE modes that were once specified as command modifiers have been converted into explici individual commands. You will find them logically grouped together as dropdown listboxes of icons on the command toolbar when a route command is active. See the online HELP for details about these commands.
- The new ROUTEMULTI command has been added to allow you to interactively select multiple signals, and then route them concurrently as a parallel configuration of wires. The new command operates consistently with existing single wire ROUTE command, in that it can avoid obstacles with walkaround or push and shove, responds to the BACKSPACE/DELETE key by deleting the prior committed wires (prior mouse click), and more. See the online HELP for complete details.
- The ROUTEDIFF command has been added to allow you to interactively route differential pairs. This command behaves similar to the ROUTEMULTI command, in that you concurrently route both sides of the pair; however, maintenance of the pair's mutual proximity is automatic. See the online HELP for complete details.
- The ROUTE command will now properly utilize a microvia for a layer change, if the design rules and conditions dictate that placement of a microvia is appropriate.
- When a Wire has an extremely small Curve value (virtually linear) which would cause an overflow of the Radius field, EAGLE automatically adjusts the curve to 0.0.
Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.1 相關參考資料
Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.1 Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.1 for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Software Version.
Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.2 Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
Autodesk EAGLE is an amazing, easy-to-use tools for electronic engineers. PCB layout and schematic editing tools, library content, and ...
Download EAGLE | Free Download | Autodesk
Get EAGLE free download for hobbyists and makers.
Free Software for Students & Educators | EAGLE | Autodesk
Autodesk provides students, educators, and institutions free access to EAGLE software, in addition to learning tools. Get a free 3-year education license now.
Installing EAGLE On Windows, Mac and Linux ... - Autodesk
Learn how to download and install the easy-to-use PCB design software Autodesk EAGLE on your platform of choice - Windows, Mac or Linux.
Release Notes for Autodesk EAGLE
The latest Autodesk EAGLE releases. ... Fixed an EAGLE crash related to updating a library on a Schematic which has a ..... Autodesk EAGLE version 9.4.1 ...
Software Versions - Autodesk Eagle
All versions of Autodesk Eagle Software. View Files. Autodesk EAGLE 9.5.0 by Admin on 08.30.2019 ... Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.1 by Admin on 05.29.2019.
Solved: Autodesk Eagle 9.4.1 PCB editor infinite error loop ...
Solved: Autodesk Eagle 9.4.1 (and versions before) infinite error loop, see video below: After pressing the delete key on my keyboard instead ...
What's New Autodesk EAGLE 9.1 | EAGLE | Blog
We've got a new look this summer - interface updates, new icons, color contrast options, and efficiency features. Checkout EAGLE 9.1 Release.
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 9.5 - Eagle Blog
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 9.5. Hi Everyone and welcome back for those of you that have enjoyed an opportunity to 'downshift' over the summer months ...