What's new in this version:
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.2
- PHP may be removed when optimize inline styles is active with breakpoints
- Full width Picture has fixed height in layout grid
- 64bit version should ignore .uwbx extensions in the Extension Manager
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.1
- Block Manager ignores blocks created with a newer WWB version to prevent conflicts with future versions of the application
- Template selection window ignores templates created with a newer WWB version
- Added 'RGB' color type support for extensions
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5
- SlideShow pagination buttons have wrong z-index
- Folder should not be included in Open Graph URL
- Now includes PHP Mailer 5.2.26
- Picture adaptive images now included in the Asset Manager
- Optimized HTML rendering of extensions, blog, article and other real-time HTML code in the workspace
- Blog And Article have been redesigned to use considerably less system resources
- Added support for boolean attributes in HTML formatter (readonly, autofocus, multiple etc.)
- Implemented 'accept' attribute for the File Upload object. This specifies the types of files that the file input accepts in the file browser. This works in combination with the form validation
- 'Automatically include viewport meta tag' now also works in combination with Flex Containers
- Implemented 'ctrl-tab' and 'shift-ctrl-tab' to switch between open windows
- Implemented 'ctrl-home' and 'ctrl-end' to scroll the main window area
- If no objects are selected, 'alt-enter' will open the page-properties
- Added the possibility to copy individual events (instead of all)
- Carousel next/previous buttons vertical alignment in breakpoints
- CSS gradients now use the latest syntax. Dropped browser prefixes
- Toolbar/Ribbon icons are now scaled on high DPI screens
- Icons of external files in Site Manager and 'Select Page' are managed more efficiently (lower memory usage)
- Added 'background-size' property to animations and transitions
- Added 'none' option to the Layout Grid overflow properties. This will disable responsive columns, so column widths will be the same in all breakpoints (just like in WWB11)
- Added support for 64bit extensions (64bit version only)! Most extensions have been ported to 64bit
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.4
- FlexBox Container max-width issue in breakpoints
- Nested layout grids inherit column properties from parent grid
- Missing div-prefix when using object anchors in links
- Issue with text links (64bit version only)
- Now includes jquery-3.3.1
- Breakpoint copy now includes text breakpoint data
- 'onformchange' and 'onforminput' events of the Form object have been renamed to 'onchange' and 'oninput'
- Panel Layer size is now responsive in breakpoints
- Sticky Layer supports negative offsets
- File Upload and Radio Button validation
- Form validation no longer validates disabled and hidden input fields
- Added the possibility to edit text while in zoom mode (experimental, may be subject to MS RichEdit limitations)
- Navigation objects on master pages are now synchronized for each page individually
- Implemented a workaround for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 2017 "GetPixel-bug" which causes toolbars/ribbon to load slow
- Added 'Custom form processing' to layers and layout grids (when built-in form processor is enabled)
- Added support for WOFF2 format in 'Manually specify @font-face fonts' (Tools->Options->HTML)
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.3.1
- Error in combobox conditions with multiple values
- jQuery Slider has wrong height in breakpoints
- Added support for font-weight 'Black' to Google Fonts
- FireFox does not allow spaces in the preview path
- Added support for auto detecting 64bit browsers
- Layer Menu slide animations in breakpoints
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.3
- Inline frame lightbox image is not responsive.
- 'Responsive Carousel' property is not visible for 'Full Page' mode.
- Bulleted list may cause crash when hidden in default view.
- Page background CSS is now included for all breakpoints for better results with 'Include min width'.
- Padding and margin of FlexBox container are now responsive.
- Re-arranging flexbox containers is now easier with the Arrange tools. Move forward/Move back will skip non-floating objects in the z-order.
- Added flex grow/shrink support for images in Flex Container.
- Generating new IDs now also takes master pages/frames into account. New IDs will not be a duplicate of an object on the master page/frame.
- The software will now try to fix duplicated IDs automatically (when possible). Note: Automatically check for duplicated IDs should be enabled in Tools->Options->General
- jQuery Tab and jQuery Accordion panels can now be moved, renamed, deleted randomly. Previously only the last panel(s) could be removed.
- Added 'Move Up' and Move Down' options to Carousel properties to re-arrange the slides. Also Carousel slides can now be deleted randomly.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.2.3
- Offset in SlideShow/Carousel when used in master frame with breakpoints
- jQuery Dialog/Tabs offset in breakpoints
- Child objects in tables are now taken into account when inserting, removing, merging and sorting rows/columns
- Picture positioning in layer/carousel
- SlideShow full sceen resizing
- Added support for 'Inside tag' in Text object when used in layout grid
- Links to external services (google fonts, youtube, vimeo) now use 'https' by default
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.2.2
- Іmрlеmеntеd ѕuрроrt fоr hіddеn tехt іn Flех Соntаіnеr
- Сарtсhа оbјесt саn nоw аlѕо bе uѕеd іn а Маѕtеr Раgе
- Аѕѕеt Маnаgеr іgnоrеѕ еmрtу fіlеnаmе рrореrtіеѕ
- Рhоtо Gаllеrу dоеѕ nоt сору lіnkеd fіlеѕ
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.2.1
- Fixed: Crash when using arrange tools
- Fixed: Crash when using bullets in layout grid with breakpoints
- Improved: Multi-level containers like tabs, accordion, carousel now also display child elements in the correct order in the Object Manager
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.2
- Fixed: Photo Gallery image preview issue in properties
- Fixed: Table cells do not support text-align: justify
- Fixed: Duplicated font-weight in styles using Google fonts
- Fixed: Article does not save background image
- Fixed: Heading does not save border
- Fixed: Incorrect margin in responsive bullets
- Fixed: File Upload width issue in breakpoints
- Improved: Layers with video background can now also have a different background in breakpoints
- Improved: 'Snap to objects' behavior with nested layers
- Improved: Rollover layer now also works in a master frame
- Improved: Fixed background images are now also rendered fixed in the workspace
- Improved: 'Import Page from another project' attempts to preserve internal links when multiple pages are imported
- Improved: og:url (Open Graph Meta Tags) can now include the page name in the URL
- New feature: Added new responsive functions to extension API: LoadBreakpointData, GetBreakPointCSS. This will be used for future versions of (official) extensions.
- New feature: Added new option to Breadcrumb 'Synchronize with Site manager' -> 'First level (no folders)'. When this option is selected, then folders will not be included in the navigation.
- New feature: Added 'Icon Font Library' option to Breadcrumb, Panel Menu and Responsive Menu. This specifies whether to use FontAwesome Icons or Material Icons.
- New feature: Added experimental SVG render support
- New feature: Added 'equal to (choice)' and 'not equal to (choice)' options to Combobox conditions. This creates unique conditions for the specifies values.
- New feature: Added 'Install Extension' option in the context menu of the Toolbox.
- New feature: Added support for separate title and alt text in the Photo Gallery and Photo Collage. Example: Use 'title^alt' in the title field. The second item (after ^) will be used as the alt text.
- New feature: Added 'goto' support to the SlideShow which can be used in events (just like the Carousel). Example: $('#SlideShow1').slideshow('goto,2');
- New feature: Added "Copy/Paste' buttons in navigation objects. This makes it possible to copy the links from one navigation object to another.
- New feature: Added global lightbox support. This adds the ability to have images on different parts of the page to trigger the same lightbox gallery (see tutorial).
- New feature: Added 'Enable form' to the Carousel. This makes it possible to use the Carousel as a multi page form (see tutorial).
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1.2 (August 10th, 2017)
- Improved: Implemented support for hidden text in Flex Container
- Improved: Captcha object can now also be used in a Master Page
- Improved: Asset Manager ignores empty filename properties
- Fixed: Photo Gallery does not copy linked files
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1.1
- Improved: Carousel should not display background overlay option
- Improved: Bulleted list height calculation in layout grids
- Improved: Added 'transparent' option to text shadow property in jQuery Mobile Themes. This makes it possible to disable the text shadow for text.
- Fixed: Bulleted list should not be a drop container
- Fixed: Open Graph Meta Tag og:url is missing
- Fixed: 'Rotate' button is hidden
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1.0
- Fixed: Issue with Fade animation in Photo Collage
- Fixed: Background overlay in floating layer needs z-index
- Improved: padding and margin of the Text object is now responsive
- Improved: Added 'Font Awesome' and 'Material Icon' to mobile page toolbox
- Improved: Added 'Select above/below/left/right' to main menu. This also makes it possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to these commands.
- Improved: HTML object adds asterisk to 'Resources' button if not empty
- Improved: Implemented a workaround for issues with text links and the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Improved: Now includes jquery-3.2.
- New feature: Added 'Include locked objects in lasso selection' option to Guide Settings. This specifies whether to include locked objects should be included in lasso selection.
- New feature: Added 'Remove from Layer' command to Object Manager context menu.
- New feature: Added support for export to Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 5.x format.
- New feature: Added 'Alignment' option to overflow settings in Layout Grid, this allows you to control the horizontal alignment of overflow columns.
- New feature: Added 'Rotate' option to Photo Gallery, Photo Collage and SlideShow properties. This makes it possible to quickly rotate an image without leaving the appplcation.
- New feature: Added 'Tables styles' menu to menubar (in addition to the to Ribbon gallery)
- New feature: Added 'Place Holder' property to jQuery Auto Complete.
- New feature: The Photo Collage properties now displays the number of images used by each layout.
- New feature: When using 'Convert to form' for Login forms which are inside a layout grid, the child elements will be converted to floating elements. The layout grid will be used as the form container.
- New feature: Added the possibility to have multiple heading styles in the Style Manager. To create a new heading style simply copy an existing heading and give it a valid (class) name.
- New feature: Added 'Remove Built-width logo' to the Tools menu, so you can easily remove the logo from all pages in the project.
- New feature: Added 'Open master page' option to the context menu of Master Objects to quickly open the embedded page.
- New feature: Added 'Direction' option to 'Bulleted list'. This specifies the place of the bullets: left or right side. This may be useful for RTL languages.
- New feature: Added toolbar to Blocks Manager with commands 'Delete',' Refresh' and 'Open File Location'
- New feature: Added a search option to the Blocks Manager. This makes is possible to filter items in the Block Manager to quickly locate a specific Block.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.5
- Fixed: Lines which are part of a Page Footer but not within the viewport do affect the page size
- Fixed: Removed redundant data-ride attribute from SlideShow->Carousel
- Fixed: Crash when adding box shadow to FontAwesome Icon
- Fixed: Text object: Closing anchor tag should be before the end of heading tag
- Fixed: Crash when using undo with SVG extension
- New feature: Added new 'Full Width' options for third party extensions: "width: 100%, height: auto" and "width: 100%, height: fixed" (note that these only apply to 'use div' extensions!)
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.4
- Fixed: Heading text-alignment in layout grid
- Fixed: Problem with stretching CSS menu in breakpoints
- Fixed: Checkbox and radio button helper element has offset
- Fixed: Responsive Menu ignores font setting in mobile mode
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.3
- Fixed: Font size of jQuery Button in Layout Grid
- Fixed: The child elements of a Rollover Layer should not include visibility in breakpoints
- Fixed: Missing child elements in tables when used in combination with a master frame
- Fixed: CSS of Material Icons is not compatible with CSS beautifier
- Fixed: Crash when editing text with minimized Ribbon
- Fixed: Object Manager ignores object order in Layout Grids
- Fixed: Problem with Animation Pause/Resume in Events
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.2
- Fixed: Incorrect text alignment in breakpoint in some upgraded projects
- Fixed: Panel menu not compatible with jQuery 3
- Fixed: Background images of rollover layer not included in templates/blocks
- Fixed: Skinned font picker dialog refresh issue
- Fixed: Background overlay color in Layout grid not supported
- Fixed: Problem with delayed text height calculation in Carousel
- Fixed: 'Doubtful size error' for Rollover Images in Layout grid
- Fixed: Internal link not possible in Events
- Fixed: Crash when applying Site Properties
- Fixed: Icon selection in Responsive menu
- Fixed: Redirect in Page Properties to internal link displays wrong link type
- Fixed: Master page updates page width when breakpoints views are not in sync
- Fixed: Invalid Error Report message for tables
- Fixed: Auto Responder input field cannot be changed in layout grid form
- Improved: Extensions which use live rendering are now loaded more efficiently. The HTML rendering engine will only be initialized when the page is open/visible. This reduces the memory usage in larger projects.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.1
- Fixed: Error in PHP form script: missing ')'
- Fixed: Issue with fade events when target is the object itself
- Fixed: Issue with Global Replace
- Fixed: 'Use jQuery UI theme' in Date Picker should be 'true' for existing project
- Fixed: Open Graph image needs absolute path
- Fixed: Crash when publishing non-visible CMS View
- Fixed: Missing ReplaceVariables function in form processor
- Fixed: Missing Material Icon code in external global style sheet
- Fixed: Blocks Manager not initialized in Menu/Toolbar mode
- Reversed: max-width is applied to Layout grid container instead of the content, just like in WB11
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.0.0
- Improved: Using 'Center in page' on objects inside a layer/form will center the object inside its container
- Improved: The preview folder (in Tools->Options->Files & Folders) is now project specific, so you can configure a different folder for each project
- Improved: Drag selection in the workspace no longer includes lock objects Note that you can stil select locked objects with click or select all
- New feature: Added 'Center in page -> Both', to quickly center one or multiple objects in the center of the page
- New feature: Added 'Make width same as page width', to quickly make the width of an object the same as the page width This can be useful for full width layers/carousels etc
- New feature: Added link to Twitter page in the help menu
- New feature: Added 'Office 2016 - Black' color scheme
- New feature: Implemented Office 2016-like Ribbon commands search ("Tell Me") When the user types a part of command text in the box, a list of matching commands is displayed on the Main Panel
- New feature: All built-in dialogs now use the selected color scheme (like in MS Office apps) A new option has been added to enbale/disable this functionality: Tools->Options->Uswer Interface->Enable skinned dialogs
- New feature: Added the ability to edit ruler guides in 'Format Ruler Guides' dialog
- New feature: Added 'Reset settings' to Options This will restore the default settings
- New feature: Added 'Display all objects in Links->Bookmark' option When this option is enabled then the Bookmark dropdown menu in Links will display all objects (instead of just bookmarks and layers) This basically makes it possible to turn any object into a bookmark!
- New feature: Added 'Easy Mode' This options may be useful for new users who are overwhelmed by all the advanced features of WWB When this option is enabled then advanced features (like events, animations, cms, login tools) will be hidden in the toolbox, ribbon and properties Easy Mode can easily be toggled to make the options available again
- New feature: Added 'Keyboard shortcuts' to the help menu This option displays the current key assignments by category It is also possible to copy or print the commands
- New feature: Added 'Help' button to property windows to open context sensitive help
- New feature: Added 'Include partially selected objects in lasso selection' to Guide settings This option specifies whether partially selected objects will be included in lasso (net) selection If this option is disabled, then the entire object needs to be inside the lasso to be selected
- New feature: Version 12 introduces the "Blocks' toolbox Blocks are building blocks trhat make it possible to quickly creates a website by dragging predefined blocks to the workspace Blocks are basically just groups of standard WWB objects so once dragged to the page you can fully customize the behavior and apprance of the content
- WWB includes a dozen of standard blocks to help you get started, but you can also create your own blocks (by saving a group of objects as 'Block'), so you can reuse them in other pages or projects
Open Graph Meta Tags:
- New feature: Added support for Open Graph Meta Tags in Page Properties->Meta tags These settings make it easy to add Open Graph meta tags to a page to enable it to be come a "rich" social object For instance, Facebook uses this information to work out how to preview shared content in a user's Facebook profile
- The following properties are supported: og:url, og:title, og::description, og::image and og::type
- New feature: Added PNG/JPEG compression for dynamically generated images (shapes, drawing tools, images with filters etc) This makes it possible to optimize images for quality or performance (larger images look better but take more time to download and process) Support 10 levels
- New feature: Added the posibility to move orphan files to another folder (instead of just removing the files)
- Improved: Multiple objects can be selected (using the CTRL key)
- New feature: Added 'Hide in other breakpoints' option Use this option to hide the selected object in other breakpoints (but not in the current view)
- New feature: Added 'Unhide in all breakpoints' option Use this option to unhide the selected object in all breakpoints (including the current view)
- Improved: Added a warning message when you try to publish a page that is set to "Don't publish this page"
- New feature: Added "Publish' option to context menu in Site Manager, so you can quickly publish the selected page
- New feature: Added ‘Make a backup of the project on the server' option to the publish dialog This can be used to override the global setting for the current session
- New feature: Error Reports displays a warning when the page name is the same as the project name because this may cause a conflict with style sheets
- New feature: Error Reports detects missing fonts If an object uses a font which not installed then an error message will be displayed
- New feature: Error Reports detects missing extensions If the page uses an extension which is not installed, then an error message will be displayed
- New feature: Added the posibility to hide warnings for specific objects via the context menu Also an option 'Show hidden warnings' have been added to restore the warnings
- New feature: The 'Error Reports' window can now be docked, floating or set to autohide so it can be made visible all the time When visible, the error list automatically refreshes when you switch between pages Double click an item in the list to select the object in the workspace
- Improved: Replacing URLs now includes support for tel, email, facetime, sms and skype links
- Improved: Made beautify/minify options ASP compatible
- New feature: Added 'CSS in media query' option This make it possible to add breakpoint specific CSS styles This can be useful if you need different styles in breakpoints
- New feature: Added Multi-Page Properties tool to modify selected properties for multiple (selectable) pages at once This makes it possible for example to quickly change the master page for a group of pages But also background properties, meta tags, page extension etc Only the modified value(s) will be applied to all selected pages
- New feature: Added 'Uninstall Extension' to context menu to quickly remove an extension without opening the Extension Manager
- New feature: Added the ability to use semantic HTML5 tags Tools->Options->HTML->Use HTML5 Semantic Tags When this option is enabled WWB will automatically output semantic HTML5 tags instead of divs For example page header page footer , navigation
- New feature: Added 'Move external CSS style sheets to the end of the page' This is often recommended by Google PageSpeed Insights to improve the performance of the page Please read the help for more details! Note however that this also may affect the way to page is rendered beucase styles are loaded after the contnet has been load, resulting in flicker Also some scripot may bnot support this becuase they exccpet style to be between the head tags
- New feature: Added 'CSS visibility property' (visibility vs display) HTML/CSS options This option controls the way objects are hidden When using 'visibility:hidden' hidden objects will not be visible but they still affect the layout (just like in previous versions of WWB) On the other hand 'display:none' removes the object from the layout so it no longer affects the size of the page This can be useful when hiding objects that are not inside the page boundaries in breakpoints
- Flash Video Player has been renamed to WWB Video Player The player no longer supports Flash, it is now pure HTML5/CSS3 The reason is that movile brwoser do not supprot flash and most browsers consider Flash as being unsafe
- Improved: When using "enable response fonts" the text alignment is now also responsive, so you can have different alignments in breakpoints
- New feature: Text styles now display style gallery with preview
- New feature: Add 'Create a style' option Create a style based on the formatting of the selected text
- New feature: Added support for native Windows spell checker With 'spell as you type', 'Checking spelling' dialog (F7) and context menu suggestions Supports all language dictionaries you have installed in Windows Requires Windows 8, 81 or 10!
- New feature: Added 'Reverse' option to hyperlink styles When this option is enabled the transition will be reversed (underline will be initially visible and hidden on hover)
- New feature: Added support for jQuery 3 This version promises to be slimmer and faster
- Improved: Upgraded to the latest version All jQuery UI scripts are combined in one file (jquery-uiminjs instead of jqueryuiwidgetminjs, jqueryuiaccordionminjs, jqueryuieffectminjs etc) This reduces the number of generated files which may help speed up loading of your pages
- All internal scripts have been updated If you have created custom theme you will need to upgrade them to make sure they work with the new version
- New feature: A new jQuery UI theme ‘base’ has been added
- New feature: Added the ability to customize colors of the jQuery UI widgets independently of the jQuery UI theme
- New feature: Added 'News Paper' and 'Flip Horizontal/Vertical' animations
- New feature: Added 'CSS3 animation' option Select animations created with the Animation Manager A different animation can be selected for 'show' and 'hide' to create sophisticated animation effects
- New feature: Added 'Full Page' support An easy way to create fullscreen scrolling websites (also known as single page websites or onepage sites) This option uses the great 'fullPagejs' jQuery plugin
- New feature: Tabs can now be part of a layout grid!
- New feature: Added the ability to align the navigation tabs in the header
- New feature: Added support for Bootstrap tabs
- New feature: Added floating mode to Tabs When this option is enabled objects inside the tabs float instead of having a fixed position This is recommended for flexible layouts with layout grids
- New feature: Accordions can now be part of a layout grid!
- New feature: Added support for Bootstrap Accordion
- New feature: Added floating mode to Accordion When this option is enabled objects inside the panels float instead of having a fixed position This is recommended for flexible layouts with layout grids
- Improved: The jQuery Dialog can now have sizes and different layouts in breakpoints
- Improved: margins of floating layers are now responsive, so they can have different values in breakpoints
- New feature: Added ‘Position children’ option By default, child elements of the layer use absolute positions so you can place them anywhere you want By using 'floating' mode the objects inside the layer will float instead of having a fixed position This can be useful when using floating layers which are set to 'Relative horizontal sizing' to create fluid layouts
- New feature: Added ‘100vh’ to floating mode options This will set the height of the layer to 100% of the viewport This can be useful to create floating layers with a relative horizontal size For example, to create full height columns
- New feature: Added background overlay option This uses the specified background color (and alpha value) to add and an overlay to the background image
- New feature: Added the ability to use a video as background Supported are Youtube and Vimeo URLs This is especially useful for full width/full screen layers
- New feature: Added option to select semantic HTML5 tag instead of generic
Available options: , , , , ,
- New feature: Added support for YouTube events (play, pause, ended etc) Requires 'Enable JS API'
- New feature: play, pause actions in events can now be used to control the YouTube video Requires 'Enable JS API'
- New feature: Added support for Vimeo events (play, pause, ended etc)
- New feature: play, pause actions in events can now be used to control the Vimeo video Requires 'Enable JS API'
- New feature: Added 'Flip Horizontal' and 'Flip Vertical' animations (uses CSS3 transforms)
- New feature: Added 'Fan' and 'Block Scale' animations
- New feature: Added animations to caption: fade, slide, rotate, scale, translate
- New feature: Added 'CSS3 animation' option Select animations created with the Animation Manager A different animation can be selected for 'show' and 'hide' to create sophisticated slideshow
- New feature: Added Instagram integration This makes it possible to feed the slideshow with images from your Instragram account
- Improved: Now includes galleria 154, which makes it possible to use the lightbox/galleria in responsive layouts
- New feature: The Photo Gallery uses and tags when ‘Use HTML5 Semantic Tags (in Tools->Options->HTML) is enabled
- New feature: Added Instagram integration This makes it possible to feed the photo gallery with images from your Instragram account
- New feature: Added 'Photo Collage' object Introduces a cool new way to display your images More than 30 layout variants are available
- The Photo collage object is flexible so it can be used in layout grids and responsive layouts Also supports lightboxes, instragram integration, load animations and more
- New feature: Added 'Flip Horizontal' and 'Flip Vertical' animations (uses CSS3 transforms)
- Improved: The icons in the FontAwesome Gallery of the Ribbon are now categorized to make it easier to find icons (based on the categories on the FontAwesome website: http://fontawesomeio/icons/)
- New feature: Added support for rotation Note: this uses CSS3 transforms
- New feature: Added 'Publish as svg' option This will output the icon as embedded SVG (scalable vector image) instead as font This greatly reduces the overal size of the website if you only use a few fontawasome icons
- New feature: Added support for Google's Material Design Icons(https://materialio/icons/) Adds more than 900 new icons The Material Icon object supports the same featutes as FontAwesome
- New feature: Added support for Material Icons, so you can also publish the new icon as an image
- Improved: Maximum file size is now set in the script instead of using an hidden form field for better security
- Improved: It is now also possible to use variables in the subject of the email message (PHP Mailer or rich text must be enabled)
- New feature: Added the ability to set ID property for hidden fields
- New feature: Added option to include page name/refferer in form data
- New feature: Added option to configure the auto responder email input field
- New feature: Added 'Full Width' option to Editbox, TextArea, Combobox, Label and Button This makes it possible to switch between block (100%) and inline mode (fixed width) when used in a Layout Grid
- New feature: Added the ability to send form data to an email address based on the selection in a combobox Users can select a 'department' from a dropdown menu, and have the email sent to just that department's email address
Form Conditions and Calculations:
- New feature: Added 'Conditions' This makes it possible to show/hide/enable/disable other objects based on the value or selection of an form input field For example you can disable the form's submit button until the user checks a box
- New feature: Added the posibilty to do calculations in form fields Calculations are available in the 'Conditions' section of input fields They can be used to calculate a value based on values or selections of other input fields For example to calculate the total price of an item in a webshop based on the selected options
- Conditions/calculations options are available for Editbox, TextArea, Combobox, Checkbox and Radio Button
- New feature: Added 'Accept multiple files' option To select multiple files, hold down the CTRL or SHIFT key while selecting
- New feature: It is now possible to customize the style of the File Upload object The button and editbox each can have their own styling This new behavior can be disabled with the 'use default browser styling' (This is enabled for older projects for backwards compatibility)
- New feature: Added 'Padding' option Note: left padding will be used for the editbox and the right padding for the button
- New feature: Added 'Place Holder' option Specifies a short hint to help the user to fill out the input field
- New feature: Added "Button text' option This makes it possible to customize the text of the button
- New feature: Added "Spellcheck' option The HTML5 spellcheck attribute specifies whether the element is to have its spelling and grammar checked or not
- New feature: It is now possible to customize the style (and size) of the Checkbox/Radio Button object to override the default browser appearance This also make the Checkbox/Radio Button responsive so it can have a different size (and color) in breakpoints This new behavior can be disabled with the 'use default browser styling' (This is enabled for older projects for backwards compatibility)
- New feature: Added 'Enable error reporting' to Login Admin for debugging purposes
- New feature: Added 'checkbox' option to custom profile fields
- Improved: gutter, padding and margin are now responsive, so they can have different values in breakpoints
- New feature: Added background overlay option This uses the specified background color (and alpha value) to add and an overlay to the background image
- New feature: Added the ability to use a video as background Supported are Youtube and Vimeo URLs
- New feature: Added 'Use Flexbox' option When this option is enabled, the grid will use CSS flexbox layout This results in cleaner code and also enables some extra features like vertical alignment and entire column will be filled with the background
- Note that this is a relative new CSS feature, it is not supported by older browsers (< IE11) http://caniusecom/#feat=flexbox
- New feature: Different column widths in breakpoints
- New feature: Different column counts in breakpoint
- New feature: Added the ability to hide columns in breakpoints
- New feature: Added 'overflow' option This determines what happen when columns that do not fit in the current row Overflow columns can be hidden, 100% or have custom value
- New feature: Added vertical alignment option to columns Note this only works when CSS flexbox is used!
- New feature: Added the ability to set the layout grid fixed to the top of the page
- New feature: Add support for CSS flexbox! The flexbox container is a great new way to implement layouts
- Improved: A warning is displayed when using the same master page on the same page the same master page will result in duplicated IDs and other conflicts
- New feature: Master objects can now be used inside a Layout Grid The object becomes flexible/floating when it's part of a layout grid Note that the objects on a master page should also be floating for the best results
- New feature: Added 'CSS3 Animate' action This will trigger a CSS3 animation from the animation manager So it's no longer necesarry to manually create a seperate style for this (WWB will do this automatically)
- New feature: Added 'onscrollreveal', 'onscrollhide' and 'onscrollrevealpartial' events to most objects These events were previous only available for the bookmark object Note: these events do not work for hidden objects becuase if an object is hidden then it has an undefined position in the HTML document, therefor it's not possible to determine whether the object is inside the viewport
- New feature: Added support for events to links in navigation objects: BreadCrumb, CSS Menu, Mega Menu, Navigation Bar, Pagination, Panel Menu, Responsive Menu, Slide Menu, Tab Menu, Text Menu, jQuery ListView and jQuery Menu
- Improved: The sort tool now includes all data in the table So for example if you sort a column then the other columns will be moved too Also the style of the cells will be included, not only the text, so cells keep their own styling
- New feature: Added cell alignment options to the Ribbon and context menu of the table to quickly set the alignment of one or multiple table cells
- New feature: Added border-collapse option The border-collapse property sets whether the table borders are collapsed into a single border or detached as in standard HTML
- New feature: Added the possibility to set the border-width of table cells This replaces 'enable cell borders'
- New feature: Added 'Hover rows color' option to enable a hover state on table rows
- New feature: Added 'Striped row color' option to add zebra-striping to the table rows
- New feature: Added 'Header row' option This will output the first row as header cells (instead or)
- New feature: Added 'Table Styles' gallery This allows you to quickly update the style of your tables You may know this feature from MS Office 30 predefined styles are currently available
- New feature: Added size mode 'Automatic' (in addition to 'pixels' and 'percentages') When using this mode the table cells will be automatically sized based on their content This makes it possible to use a table in layout grid layouts
- New feature: Added 'Import data from text file' A quick way to get data from a comma seperated text file into the table
- New feature: Added the possibility to add objects inside table cells The main purpose of this feature is to make images part of a table
CSS3 Animations and Transitions:
- New feature: Added 10 new CSS3 animations to the Animation Manager: animate-rotate-in-left, animate-rotate-in-right, animate-rotate-out-left, animate-rotate-out-right, heartbeat-1, heartbeat-2, transform-peek, transform-scale-in, transform-scale-out, transform-shiver
- New feature: Added background, border (short hand), display and position properties to animatable properties These may be useful for scroll transitions
- New feature: Added "Copy' buttons to quickly clone animations and transitions
- New feature: Added scroll transitions This allows you to animate CSS properties of objects depending on the horizontal scrollbar position For example you can set the opacity (fading) of an object based on the scroll position Of move/rotate/scale objects into place when it scrolls into view
- Improved: WWB now preserves the original filename when using filters (instead of generating a unique name) You can still change it with ‘Allocated filenames’, if you like
- New feature: Added ‘Color overlay’ filter to the image object Often used in websites to create a ‘dim’ effect
- New feature: Add 'Picture' object The HTML5 element is a container used to specify multiple images for different viewport or screen resolutions The browser will choose the most suitable image according to the current layout of the page and the device it will be displayed on
- You can specify different images for breakpoints It also supports high resolution displays using pixel density descriptors such as 1x, 15x, 2x, and 3x For example you can include different versions of the image by using names like: filename@15xpng, filename@2xpng
- The picture object supports rotation using standard CSS3 transforms Plus expirimental support for CSS3 filters (blur, contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, negative, sepia, grayscale)
- New feature: Add 'RollOver Layer' object A RollOver Layer works just like the RollOver image, but instead of just images you can now use any type of objects In additional to fixed mode (where you can place obejct anywhere you want), the object also supports floating mode so it can be used in Layout grids
- Improved: It is now possible to hide the arrows/icons (select the last item in the icon list)
- Improved: To disable categories, set all Category names to This will hide the Category header in the menu
- New feature: Added the possibility to set the menu alignment
- Improved: CSS3 Transitions are now applied to the menu items For example, to rotate, scale or modify the style of an item on hover
- New feature: Added the possibility to set the menu alignment
- New feature: Added ‘Full Width’ property so the menu can be stretched to the full width of its container (when used inside a layout grid)
- New feature: Added support for line styles: solid, dotted, dashed, double, groove, ridge
- New feature: Added ‘Enable Responsive Fonts’ option to the default text settings (in Page Properties) This sets the default for new text objects
- New feature: Added ‘Scale’ to the Arrange tools This tool may be useful for optimizing the layout in breakpoints Basically, it takes the size and position of the selected object(s) on the default view and scales it to the current breakpoint width For example: let's say the default view is 960 pixels and you are now working in the 480 breakpoint This makes the scale factor 2, so using the Scale tool will make the objects 50% smaller
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5.2 相關參考資料