What's new in this version:
GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit)
- From the depths, a magical window has opened! GitKraken now integrates with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)! GitKraken Pro feature - Upgrade now to access!
- We like to Add/Remove Programs, too, so GitKraken now supports Araxis and P4Merge as external diff/merge tools
- For the hover explorers out there, a tooltip has been added to the green check mark in the left panel
- Integration help links will now send you to the correct support page instead of a 404 page...and it wasn’t even the fun 404 page; our apologies!
- Resolved an issue that prevented GitKraken from opening repositories that had a tag named X. You probably figured it was the ‘X’ tag in your repo, huh
- Toss those unwanted hunks out the window with confidence! Discarding hunks on Windows will no longer add LF line endings to a file with CRLF endings
- Beta Feature: GitKraken Enterprise can now be configured to use LDAP as an alternative authentication method
GitKraken 3.3.4 (32-bit)
- You might see a shiny new menu button. Only click it if you're ready to Glo!
- When discarding a single file through the context menu, you’ll now see a confirmation prompt: also known as the ohnoididntmeantoclickthat prompt
GitKraken 3.3.3 (32-bit)
- Keif’s New Year’s resolution was to be less secretive. So, hovering over a repository in the breadcrumb menu will now display a tooltip with the repository’s full path.
- After some year-end reflection, Keif decided that when staging or unstaging from a list of files, GitKraken will now select the next item in the list instead of selecting the first file in the list.
- The feedback and support forms should no longer feel laggy when writing in the subject field… We do want your feedback, we promise
- Scrolling through the Fuzzy Finder with your mouse wheel should now work as intended and not—you know—erase the results and act all weird
- Making changes requires commit-ment, so we resolved an issue that prevented some users from entering a commit message after popping a stash
- After staging, unstaging, or discarding all hunks and lines for a given file, GitKraken will no longer get stuck on a loading icon when trying to display the next diff. New year, new kraken! Keif will move on. ??
- To make a change, you need to start from the beginning. So when editing a submodule’s URL, the cursor will no longer jump to the end of the URL
- Wiki repos on GitLab are special. We know this now, and GitKraken will no longer display a “Fetching pull requests failed” toast when performing a fetch on a GitLab self-hosted Wiki repository
GitKraken 3.3.2 (32-bit)
Bug Fixes :
- Users running Git hooks on OSX High Sierra may now commit. We've figured out our commitment issues
- v3.3.2 does not include any changes to GitKraken Enterprise other than those listed above
GitKraken 3.3.1 (32-bit)
- Lost in a holidaze of commits? There's now a Fuzzy Finder shortcut to view working directory changes
- For our ambitious GitLab integration users with more than 100 repositories, you should now be able to see all repositories
- feature/cantremember? When creating a branch or tag, GitKraken will now leave the input field open if you navigate to a different window
- We removed some of the...grey areas (sigh) by replacing the greyed-out placeholder text with actual placeholder text in the Clone and Init repository windows
- We know everyone loves a cryptic error message, but they are now more descriptive when trying to initialize a repository on GitLab EnterpriseSorry not sorry
- We realized you need more than one character for a commit message, so GitKraken now allows users to write a full commit message after undoing a commit.
- When fetching from a GitLab repository, with merge requests disabled, an error message would appear saying it could not load your merge requests… GitKraken now understands this is the same as informing someone that something divided by 1 is itself
- GitKraken will now properly cache group information for GitLab instead of constantly pestering the server about the same groups.
- Remotes on GitLab self-hosted accounts will now display the GitLab icon instead of the associated remote avatarTrust us, it's better this way.
- v3.3.1 does not include any changes to GitKraken Enterprise other than those listed above
GitKraken 3.3.0 (32-bit)
- GitKraken now integrates with GitLab Community Edition and Enterprise Edition (Pro users only).
- When renaming a branch, the current branch name will now pre-populate the input field.
- We’ve added a context menu option to copy a file’s full path from the commit panel.
- Hovering over a user’s gravatar in the graph will now display a tooltip with that user’s name (or email if no name is provided).
- A loading icon has been added to the clone repository window; it displays while GitKraken is retrieving your remote repositories.
- New connections to GitHub Enterprise no longer require GitKraken to restart
- Pull requests on GitHub.com with multiple assignees will now show all assignees in the tooltip and consistently display in bold when you are one of the assignees. (Previously, it would only bold if you were the first assignee.)
- Users will no longer be prevented from discarding changes for a removed file
- In tree view, the commit panel should now properly display which files have been added/modified/removed/renamed while navigating through the graph
GitKraken 3.2.2 (32-bit)
- Got GitLab.com? Now you may create a pull request and add a remote from GitKraken
- The currently opened repository is part of the repository management window
- Esc will close the Gitflow and pull request panels
- Attempting to delete a primary remote branch now creates a specific error message
- Cloning and working with a LFS repository on Linux via SSH works now
- v3.2.2 does not include any changes to GitKraken Enterprise other than those listed above
GitKraken 3.2.1 (32-bit)
- Fixed a bug in analytics that caused certain clients to over-report analytics data
GitKraken 3.2.0 (32-bit)
- If you have children, it’s usually a bad idea to have a favorite child. With GitKraken, it is totally fine to have a favorite repository, and thus we introduce you to the new Favorites list!
- Multi-select for discarding changes: like multi-select for Staging and Unstaging, but with Discard. We’ve added a context menu, too, so now you may discard all changes within a folder if you are in tree view. Brought to you by popular demand- we know how much you love multi-select!
- We’ve added a context menu option for updating submodules
- Now use Ctrl+D(Windows/Linux)/Cmd+D(Mac) or the Fuzzy Finder to open your configured external diff/merge tool
- GitKraken no longer displays a Pushed Successfully message if a push fails due to a server hook. In other words, force-pushing to a protected branch will now display an error message instead of a false “success” message
- We resolved an issue that would cause GitKraken to launch outside of your window region. Sorry about that, it won’t happen again
- Hitting the cancel button when trying to finish a Gitflow action (Hotfix, Release, or Feature) now properly closes the Gitflow window (instead of doing nothing)
- Discard all now discards submodule changes, too
- GitKraken now correctly applies the operating system’s newline character when modifying a repository’s .gitignore file
- v3.2 does not include any changes to GitKraken Enterprise other than those listed above
GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) 相關參考資料
Download Free Git Client - Windows Mac Linux | GitKraken
Latest release: 3.4.0. View release notes. Windows (64-bit). (Windows 7+). Download. Windows (32-bit). (Windows 7+). Download. Mac. (Mac OSX 10.9+). Download. Linux Logo. Linux (.deb). (Ubuntu LTS 12....
GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Download for Windows FileHorse.com
GitKraken 64-bit is the Git client designed to make you a more productive Git user. Because function and beauty don't have to be mutually exclusive. GitKraken makes Git commands and processes eas...
GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Download for Windows Old Versions ...
GitKraken is the most popular Git GUI for Windows PC ... GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Screenshot 1; GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Screenshot 2; GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Screenshot 3; GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) ...
GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Download for Windows Screenshots ...
The image below has been reduced in size. Click on it to see the full version. GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Screenshot 1 · GitKraken 3.3.4 (64-bit) Screenshot 2. The image below has been reduced i...
GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Download for Windows FileHorse.com
GitKraken is the Git client designed to make you a more productive Git user. Because function and beauty don't have to be mutually exclusive. GitKraken makes Git commands and processes easy, fast,...
GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Download for Windows Old Versions ...
Screenshots · GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 1; GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 2; GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 3; GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 4; GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit...
GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Download for Windows Screenshots ...
4 天前 - The image below has been reduced in size. Click on it to see the full version. GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 1 · GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit) Screenshot 2. The image below has been re...
GitKraken: Git GUI for Windows, Mac & Linux
Unleash the Kraken! GitKraken is the legendary Git GUI client for Windows, Mac and Linux. Git beginners and advanced users will increase efficiency through the intuitive interface, seamless integratio...
Java JDK 8 Update 162 (32-bit) Download for Windows Screenshots ...
Java JDK 8 Update 162 (32-bit) Screenshot 1. Java JDK 8 Update 162 (32-bit) Screenshot 2. The image below has been reduced in size. Click on it to see the full version. Java JDK 8 Update 162 (32-bit)...
「GitKraken 3.4.0 (32-bit)」的圖片搜尋結果