What's new in this version:
.NET Framework version 3.5 Service Pack 1 provides the following new features and improvements:
* ASP.NET Dynamic Data, which provides a rich scaffolding framework that enables rapid data driven development without writing code, and a new addition to ASP.NET AJAX that provides support for managing browser history (back button support). For more information, see Whats New in ASP.NET and Web Development.
* Core improvements to the CLR (common language runtime) that include better layout of .NET Framework native images, opting out of strong-name verification for fully trusted assemblies, improved application startup performance, better generated code that improves end-to-end application execution time, and opting managed code to run in ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) mode if supported by the operating system. Additionally, managed applications that are opened from network shares have the same behavior as native applications by running with full trust.
* Performance improvements to WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), including a faster startup time and improved performance for Bitmap effects. Additional functionality for WPF includes better support for line of business applications, native splash screen support, DirectX pixel shader support, and the new WebBrowser control.
* ClickOnce application publishers can decide to opt out of signing and hashing as appropriate for their scenarios, developers can programmatically install ClickOnce applications that display a customized branding, and ClickOnce error dialog boxes support links to application-specific support sites on the Web.
* The Entity Framework is an evolution of the existing suite of ADO.NET data access technologies. The Entity Framework enables developers to program against relational databases in according to application-specific domain models instead of the underlying database models. For more information, see Getting Started with the Entity Framework. The Entity Framework introduces some additional features, including support for new SQL Server 2008 types, default graph serialization of Entities, and the Entity Data Source. This release of the Entity Framework supports the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008. The graph serialization work helps developers who want to build Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services that model full graphs as data contracts. The Entity Data Source provides a traditional data source experience for ASP.NET Web application builders who want to work with the Entity Framework.
* LINQ to SQL includes new support for the new date and file stream capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
* The ADO.NET Data Services Framework consists of a combination of patterns and libraries, which enable data to be exposed as a flexible REST (Representational State Transfer)-based data service that can be consumed by Web clients in a corporate network or across the Internet. The ADO.NET Data Services Framework makes data service creation over any data source. A conceptual view model of the underlying storage schema can easily be exposed through rich integration with the ADO.NET Entity Framework. Services created by using the ADO.NET Data Services Framework, and also compatible Windows Live (dev.live.com) services, can be easily accessed from any platform. For client applications that are running on Microsoft platforms, a set of client libraries are provided to make interaction with data services simple. For example, .NET Framework-based clients can use LINQ to query data services and a simple .NET Framework object layer to update data in the service.
* Windows Communication Foundation now makes the DataContract Serializer easier to use by providing improved interoperability support, enhancing the debugging experience in partial trust scenarios, and extending syndication protocol support for wider usage in Web 2.0 applications.
* The .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server (SqlClient) adds new support for file stream and sparse column capabilities in SQL Server 2008.
.NET Framework Version 3.5 SP1 相關參考資料
2009 年5月的.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 的更新
NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 說明更新的可用性。 ... které kontroluje komunita Microsoftu, mohou obsahovat chyby v použitých slovech, ...
Download .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Download .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. Not sure what to download? See recommended downloads for the latest version of .NET.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack 1 is a cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, ...
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (完整套件 ...
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 是一種累計更新，其中包含許多基於.NET Framework 2.0、3.0 和3.5累加建置的新功能，並包含了.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 語言套件from Official ...
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 語言套件包含每一種語言的翻譯文字(例如，錯誤訊息)。
IT資訊手札: 完全離線安裝.Net Framework 3.5 SP1
下載Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package)，安裝時雖然名稱為Full Package，安裝時仍需要連網下載資料。
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 是完整的累進式更新，內含多項以.NET Framework 2.0、3.0、3.5 為基礎累加建置的新功能，並且包含了.
[轉貼] - Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 獨立離線安裝 ...
NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 獨立離線安裝版本. 1.內含x86、x64、ia64 等版本的會安裝時自動偵測類型... 2.包含Framework 2.0 SP2 與3.0 ...
在Windows 10、Windows 8.1 及Windows 8 上安裝.NET Framework 3.5 ...
NET Framework 3.5; 在控制台中啟用.NET Framework 3.5; 進行.NET Framework 3.5 安裝的疑難排解. 您可能需要.NET Framework 3.5，才能 ...
完全離線安裝.Net Framework 3.5 SP1 @ lichangying 's Blog :: 隨意窩 ...
轉貼至： http://appleprince.com/node/29 首先下載Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 (Full Package)，雖然名稱為Full Package，安裝時仍需要連網下載 ...