What's new in this version:
- Added the ability to capture Vulkan-based games with game capture. Big thanks to Ubisoft Montreal for submitting this feature
- Added a new capture method to window capture which allows capturing browsers, browser-based windows, and Microsoft Store (UWP) programs: By default, it will use "Automatic", which will use the normal method on most windows, and the new method on browsers, browser-based windows, and Microsoft Store (UWP) programs,
The downside of the new method is that it can cause a bit of cursor lag, as well as a highlighted border around the captured window. The border itself does not get captured, however;
You can choose which capture method to use in window capture properties
- Added advanced scene collection importing (on the menu bar, Scene Collection -> Import) which allows you to import from other common streaming programs
- Added Media source hotkeys to allow control of playback (stop/pause/play/restart):For now, these are just hotkeys. User interface for this is also planned for future updates
- Added the ability to drag and drop URLs to create browser sources (after displaying a confirmation prompt to ensure it was by intention): Developers can add an embed to their web pages that let them pre-specify parameters that automatically get set in the source when it's dragged into OBS. See this link for more details: https://obsproject.com/tools/browser-drag-and-drop
- Added T-bar to studio mode: Note that this will not work while using a Stinger transition or the "Cut" transition
- Added support for the SRT protocol (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Reliable_Transport): This is available by choosing "Custom" under Stream settings > Service, then entering your srt:// path into the Server box.
- Added a button grid mode to the scenes list, which can be toggled via right-clicking on the scenes list
- Added ability to lock volume values of audio sources via their right-click context menu in the mixer
- Added source icons to the source list that give a more visible indication of their function (can be disabled in the View menu)
- Added support for cube LUT files in the LUT filter
- Added an option to show all audio sources to advanced audio settings
- Added an option to use percent rather than dB in advanced audio properties via right-clicking items in the window
- Added a button to save replay buffer next to the replay buffer button (similar to the pause button on the recording button)
- Added support for certain devices that can automatically rotate their camera output such as the Logitech StreamCam
- Added the ability to change the projector type to the projector's right-click context menu
- Added the ability to copy/paste multiple selected sources
- Added an option to enable/disable BTTV and/or FFZ chat extensions when connecting your Twitch account in the stream section of settings
- Added a system tray icon to show when the recording is paused
- Added a "Custom Quantization Matrix" option to QSV encoder (available on Ice Lake or newer)
- Added an option to toggle looping to the scroll filter
- Added a "Fade to Black" option for quick transitions in studio mod
- Added string specifiers to the Filename Formatting option in advanced settings which allows you to specify certain settings such as resolution and FPS to recording filenames
- Added a hotkey to reset the stats window/panel
- Added help icons when an property has a tooltip associated with it
- Added monitor names in monitor selection context menus
- Video settings now shows aspect ratio of canvas and output resolutions
- Increased default size of color source to the size of the canvas
- Increased default size of text in text sources
- Increased the number of files you can open with the image slideshow at once
- Added various minor performance improvements
- The mask filter will now reload the mask automatically if the mask file has been modified
- The browser source now uses a monospace font for the custom CSS property
- Redesigned Decklink output UI by combining the start and stop buttons and highlighting them when the output is active
- Removed the older deprecated NVENC encoder in advanced output mode to prevent confusion. You will now only see "NVENC (new)" (which we will eventually rename back to just "NVENC"). Rescaling is now supported on it (automatically falls back to the older implementation internally)
- Fixed an issue where window capture could select an unintended window when opening its properties
- Fixed browser source not loading files with a hash character in the path
- Fixed a bug where importing profiles didn't work correctly in portable mode
- Fixed a bug where resizing docks wouldn't work when hotkeys were disabled while OBS is focused
- Fixed a bug where preview wasn't fully disabled when minimized
- Fixed a bug where the program could crash on startup if the system had flash installed on it
- Fixed a bug where the media source could sometimes lock up on a frame
- Fixed a bug where Twitch browser panels would not use dark theme the first time they run
- Fixed a bug where the recording audio bitrate would be too low when using a custom recording quality in simple output mode
- Fixed a bug where a reconnected stream would drop to 0 kbps and disconnect if using audio track 2
- Fixed a bug when using multiple game captures where the wrong game would sometimes be captured
- Fixed a crash when entering large resolutions in video settings
- Fixed a crash with PulseAudio on Linux
- Fixed a crash on shutdown that could occur after using the auto configuration wizard
- Fixed a crash with the VLC and slideshow sources when adding directories containing files with many unicode characters
- Fixed a crash on startup if a plugin saved whitespace to its config file (this primarily affected the Tuna plugin)
- Fixed a crash when no Decklink outputs are available, such as when the input is active at the same time
- Fixed a crash when when no Decklink output device is selected when the output is started
- Fixed a crash when using custom RTMP authentication
- Fixed an issue where devices could lock up when using the browser source
- Fixed a few minor memory leaks
- Fixed an issue where the program would not let you know that the recording path was invalid
OBS Studio 25.0 (64-bit) 相關參考資料
Bug Report - OBS 25.0.0 (64-bit, windows) crashes when opening ...
OBS crashes when I try to open a file for an image or to export anything. I have updated Win10, rebooted, reinstalled OBS, nothing helps.
Download OBS Studio 25.0 - Softpedia
Download OBS Studio - Create high quality recording with OpenGL or Direct3D on your ... What's new in OBS Studio 25.0: ... runs on: Windows 10 32/64 bit
Download Open Broadcaster (OBS Studio) - MajorGeeks
Open Broadcaster (OBS Studio) is an Open Source app for video recording and live streaming. ... Download@Authors Site (64 Bit) Download Open Broadcaster ...
Download | OBS
The Windows release of OBS Studio supports Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Version: 25.0Released: March 17thDownload InstallerDownload Installer ... The original Open Broadcaster Software bundle comes with bot...
OBS Studio 24.0.3 25.0 RC6 Free Download - FreewareFiles ...
Open Broadcaster Software - Free program to stream your live content on the Internet. ... OBS Studio 24.0.3 / 25.0 RC6 ... OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-Bit/64-Bit).
OBS Studio 25.0 Free Download - VideoHelp
OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software ) is a free and open ... Download OBS Studio 25.0 Portable Windows 64-bit 93MB Win64 Portable ...
OBS Studio 25.0 Release Candidate | OBS Forums
The OBS Studio 25.0 Release Candidate is now available for testing! ... Firefox (v73.0.1) and Chrome (v80.0.3987.132, Official 64-bit) display ...
OBS Studio Old Versions Downloads - VideoHelp
Download OBS Studio 25.0 RC6 Portable Windows 111MB Win Portable Download OBS Studio 25.0 RC6 Portable Windows 64-bit 117MB Win64 Portable ...
OBS: Open Broadcaster Software
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording ... OBS Studio. Latest Releases. 25.0. 24.0.6. 24.0.3. WindowsSupports ...