What's new in this version:
- SSH2: Keyboard-interactive authentication works with a prompt that contains "password" with any combination of upper and lower case letters (e.g., "Password" or "PASSWORD")
- When an editor (e.g., vi or vim) was used to edit a file on the remote system, the wrong line could have been deleted when the delete line command was sent
- When a session with an authentication banner reconnected, extra newlines were inserted after the banner
- Windows: Sending a session to a new window and then attempting to lock it with the "Hide Output" option checked resulted in a crash
- Windows: If the global transparency setting for active sessions was set to a value less than 255, when a tabbed session was cloned, no output was displayed
- Updated the version of Python that ships with SecureCRT to 2.7.16
- Windows: When using both the left and right mouse buttons to simulate a middle-button click, and the "Paste on middle button" option was enabled, the paste operation would not succeed
- Treat the [email protected] key-exchange algorithm as
- Synonymous to the curve25519-sha256 algorithm.
- Under certain circumstances, tiled session did not resize correctly after resizing the Command window.
- If the default session protocol was set to something other than TAPI and the Quick Connect protocol was changed to TAPI, attempting to configure TAPI produced an error.
- If the Screen.get2() scripting function was called, line drawing characters in the terminal window could be corrupted.
- When a large scrollback buffer was configured, the scroll bar could get stuck at the top of the scrollback.
- SecureCRT now prevents multiple Connect bars from being added to the toolbar.
- SSH2: If the public key in use was generated with the ssh-keygen Z option, SecureCRT could crash when attempting to enter the passphrase.
- When SecureCRT was maximized or full screen, if the font was zoomed in using CTRL+ or the mouse wheel, attempting to zoom out using CTRL- or the mouse wheel did not work.
- If Python 3.x was installed on the system and the PYTHONPATH variable was set, SecureCRT could fail to launch.
- When "Background colors" tab status indicators were used and enough sessions to fill the tab bar were connected, there was a significant lag when connecting new sessions or closing sessions.
- Added support for the curve25519-sha256 key-exchange algorithm.
- If an OpenSSH format key was manually added to the host key database, SecureCRT crashed when attempting to connect to a host that used that key.
- If the Session Manager was pinned and the active session had keyword highlighting on and it was toggled off by selecting "Keyword
- Highlighting" from the Options menu and then the Session Manager was hidden, keyword highlighting was re-enabled.
- Windows: In the Command Window, if the option "Send Characters
- Immediately" was set, pressing CTRL+A selected all the text in the
- Command Window instead of sending the CTRL+A to the session(s).
- Windows: When using the mouse wheel to scroll session output, there was a dead spot in the terminal area where scrolling stopped if the mouse cursor was positioned there.
- Windows: Attempting to display the Activator's About box caused an error message to be displayed.
- Mac/Linux: If the Session Manager was undocked and redocked, the terminal area size changed.
- Mac: SecureCRT could crash if a session had a dependent session and the wrong password had been saved for both sessions and the wrong password was entered when attempting to connect to the session.
- Mac: If CTRL+ was used to select multiple folders in the
- Session Manager or Connect dialog and then arrow keys were pressed, the selection could not be cleared.
- Linux: On Ubuntu 18.x, when running Midnight Commander, if CTRL+O was used to show and hide panels until there was no command prompt and then Midnight Commander was restarted as root and CTRL+O was used to hide panels, the command prompt was at the top of the window and new output was displayed incorrectly.
- Added a new script function FileSaveDialog() that allows saving to
- a file that does not exist.
- If the command line specified a saved session (/S) and overrode the local listening IP address (/LOCAL), an error was reported and the session did not connect.
- The button bar list was empty if button bars were imported when the button bar list was not displayed and then the button bar was displayed.
- Windows: On Windows Server 2008 R2, the icons in the Session Manager and Connect dialog were not drawn correctly.
- Windows: On a high-DPI monitor scaled to 125%, the 10-point Lucida
- Console font looked larger and bold compared to how that font looked in other applications.
- SecureCRT could crash if a new folder was created in the Session Manager or Connect dialog and there was at least one other folder under "Sessions" and then sorting was changed to manual arrangement and a session was dragged to be between the "Session" folder and the top folder
SecureCRT 8.7.0 相關參考資料
Download SecureCRT 8.7.0 Build 2143 - Softpedia
Download SecureCRT - Provides terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to ...
Download SecureCRT for Windows, Mac ... - VanDyke Software
SecureCRT client for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals. ... SecureCRT 8.7.0 - February 11, 2020 ...
SecureCRT 8.7.0 Build 2134 Crack & License Key Download!
SecureCRT 8.7.0 Build 2134 Crack with License Key Free Download! SecureCRT Crack is a terminal emulator which is fully able to help you ...
SecureCRT 8.7.0 Build 2134 Crack With License Download!
SecureCRT Crack is SSH and Telnet client based on GUI. SecureCRT License Key is a full-featured terminal emulator. And SecureCRT.
SecureCRT Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
SecureCRT 8.7.0 LATEST. Requirements: Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows ...
VanDyke Software Download - Beta Releases
SecureCRT 8.7 (beta 4) increases your efficiency with a keyword highlighting enhancement that allows phrase and substring matches. On Windows, a dockable ...
VanDyke Software | We listen. Then we make software better.
The Official releases of SecureCRT, SecureFX, and VanDyke ClientPack 8.7 ... SecureCRT 8.7 (Official) increases your efficiency with a keyword highlighting ...
Version 8.7.0 (build 2109) - OSX Suspend - VanDyke Software Forums
Version 8.7.0 (build 2109) - OSX Suspend SecureCRT on the Mac.