What's new in this version:
- Fixed several cases where 2D constrained geometry became distorted after COPYCLIP/PASTECLIP operations.
- An XRC error about a missing tool icon, raised when CUI tools specify an image file path, is fixed.
- Fixed the wrong color index being saved in the ACIS attribute 'rgb_color-st-attrib' during ACISOUT.
- Cancelling the AI_PYRAMID command now behaves are expected.
- Aliases to Variables
- A problem registering aliases to variables is fixed.
- Localization of category names in the property grid of the Animation Editor is now enabled.
- An issue with cut labels for text buttons in the Animation Editor is fixed.
- The annotation scale list no longer displays duplicate names.
- Start menu shortcuts now set the program folder, instead of the user's personal documents folder, as the initial working directory. This change corrects problems with installations run under a system account where personal folders are not accessible.
- A crash on a user-provided drawing containing associative dimensions has been fixed.
AUDIT and RECOVER:
- The commands now remove invalid OdDbAssocAction objects from ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK dictionary.
- Small snapshots are now correctly displayed.
- BHATCH, HATCHEDIT
- Selecting hatch boundary entities in a block now works as expected.
- The text strings of command option names in the BIMAUTOMATCH command (e.g. "Compositions") are now translatable. Automatch on BIM Properties is improved.
- Fixed a situation that occured when classifying a drawing or room as a Space. An issue with incorrect flow direction of classified Flow Connection Points is fixed. BimFlowConnect now works correctly on said Flow Connection Points.
- A crash that occured when encountering a specific flow terminal configuration is fixed.
- BIM grids now keep their BIM classification after block editing.
- Bimify clears selected geometry after running the command. This reduces the need to manually de-select Bimified entities.
- Specific issues with BricsCAD BIM freezing during quantities calculation are fixed.
- You can now choose "blue" or "red" mode, independent of mouse position. The Settings option is disabled in BricsCAD Shape.
- It no longer connects/miters new walls with existing walls of other buildings.
- Extra inner walls are no longer drawn when "breaking through" a wall with a window.
- Reference faces of slabs and roofs are now set correctly.
- The reference face of walls is now set correctly.
- An issue where a room solid is dragged when one of its bounding walls is dragged is fixed.
- The BIMROOMBOUNDINGELEMENTS command is removed.
- The INSUNITS of the section result now match the model's INSUNITS setting.
- Story callouts and tags in the section result now honor section scale.
- A section result can now be updated starting from an empty viewport, such as a viewport created by the Sheetset Setup Manager.
- Hidden BIM grids are no longer displayed in section results.
- A problem resulting from regions with compositions is fixed.
- The origins of section result blocks are now based on the projection of the World Coordinate System origin to the section plane.
- Room lines are no longer generated on reflected ceiling plans.
- A problem with stair parameters between the first and third flights is fixed.
- A crash that occurred when BIMTAG was used on an unrecognized element has been fixed.
- The draworder of entities in a block is now stored inside of the Block definition.
- Block Editor:
- Visible 2D constraint glyphs are now updated upon exiting the Block Editor.
- BLOCKIFY now recognizes mirrored groups of 2D entities containing arcs.
- Problems that occured when the 'Recognize Arrays' setting is enabled are fixed.
- BIM data is now transfered correctly from the solid to its replacement Block reference.
- A problem that occured when rotating 3D solids containing cylindrical and toroidal faces is fixed.
- A problem correctly recognizing 2D line geometry is fixed.
- In the BOM manager, it is now possible to select multiple rows, either manually or by using the search tool.
- BIM Components will subtract only the placement solid, by default, when inserted using BMINSERT.
- The BOUNDARY command now handles elliptical islands correctly.
- The BricsCAD Launcher no longer specifies the BASEFILE variable when a workspace is chosen (when BASEFILE was previously specified).
- The Camera entity is now copied correctly.
- CENTERLINE, CENTERMARK:
- A problem in a specific drawing with center lines and center marks is fixed. Thanks to this fix, BricsCAD no longer displays a meaningless error message on every operation (when said drawing was loaded).
- A problem with language translation of "ByLayer" and "ByBlock" for the Color, Linetype and Material properties is fixed.
Civil 3D enabler:
- Problems that occured when loading large C3D drawings have been fixed.
- The Clean Screen toolbar button state now changes, as expected, when exiting Clean Screen state.
- The look of themed controls has been improved.
- Unregistering COM types now works reliably, e.g. when specifying the '/unregister' command line option.
- Enumerated MenuBar menu items now return their correct parent items.
- IAcadPreferencesProfiles::ResetProfile() now works on any user profile, not only the active one.
- Typing the Turkish 'ş' character no longer triggers the F11 shortcut key (toggling object snap tracking).
- CONVTOMESH respects ACIS modeler properties when SpaUseFACETRES is OFF.
- A result verification step was added when converting from a subdivision mesh to 3D solids and surfaces, to prevent the creation of improper entities.
- An issue that sometimes occured when processing non-watertight meshes is fixed.
- Copy/Paste of annotative MLeader:
- A problem with annotative MLeaders becoming invisible after a CopyClip/Paste operation is fixed.
- The 'NoCut' and 'Cutting by selected' faces options now work as designed.
- The active main menu bar items are now included when saving a workspace to '.cui'.
- The command macro for the "Entity snap to dimension lines" tool is fixed.
- Opening the CUSTOMIZE dialog with the Properties tab active now fills the rollover properties list as expected.
- The Ribbon Panel Margin workspace property is now included in the workspace property grid.
- Data Extraction now supports the extraction of entities from Layouts.
Deform TIN Surface:
- The Deform TIN Surface and Smooth TIN Surface tools are replaced by Modify TIN Surface in the ribbon, menu and toolbar.
- The stability of audit operations on bad models is improved.
- New entities created with the Limit option are correctly placed on the current layer.
- An argument inside a block or a component is permitted to allow creation of the correspondent geometry-driven parameters.
- 3D angle and radius constraints can be used in blocks and components.
- Entities with duplicate keys in the SortEnts table are included in the list of entities that are displayed based on their Draworder properties.
- The sorting of strings with embedded numbers is improved.
- The list of blocks in the Block panel is properly loaded when switching to the Folder tab.
- Captions of panels update correctly when switching between panels in the Folder tab.
- Drawing File Save Dialog:
- Saving a new drawing without including a file extension in the filename field no longer silently overwrites an existing .dwg file of the same name.
- The height of block attributes in an exported DWF file is now correct.
- Dynamic Blocks:
- Redefining a Dynamic Block correctly removes the dynamic block data from the resultant block definition.
- The context menu of a BlockPropertiesTable grip point is improved.
- The copying of dynamic blocks with constraints is improved.
- The evaluation of dynamic blocks with constraints is fixed.
- Focus now switches from dynamic dimensions edit boxes to the command line, when appropriate.
- The main frame title bar no longer flickers or de-activates when a dynamic dimension input field is active.
Enscape Orthographic camera:
- The new version of Enscape fixes unexpected behaviour that occurred when starting Enscape with an orthographic camera.
- The undesired ability to snap to entities in turned-off viewports has been tamed.
- An issue with the double scaling of parts, if their ACIS header specifies non-mm units, is fixed.
- The unwanted wait cursor is removed.
- A bug when extruding along a path is fixed. Under some conditions, this bug produced an incorrect start position for the profile relative to the path.
- To reduce the potential negative effects of careless changes to low level settings that control faceting, and to make faceting control simpler, all settings related to faceting (e.g. SpaMaxFacetEdgeLength, SpaNormalTol, SpaSurfaceTol, SpaTriangMode...) are ignored if SpaUseFacetRes is ON. In this case faceting tolerances are calculated from FACETRES and other settings have default values.
- Property values in the Field dialog box are now properly updated when the "Custom property" combo box selection changes.
- Drawings with Fields referencing a Sheet Set no longer cause BricsCAD Shape to hang after opening. Support of fields in dimension override text is improved, too.
- Find and Replace:
- The "Current selection" option in the Find and Replace dialog box no longer closes the dialog.
- Entities residing on 'off' or 'frozen' Layers in Xrefs are ignored by FLATSHOT.
- The Hatch Edit dialog now displays Custom as the hatch pattern type when editing a hatch whose pattern is not currently available.
- Hatches in Dynamic Blocks maintain their orientation when stretching the block, even if the hatch was inserted into a block with a UCS other than the World Coordinate System.
- Exporting faulty solid geometry to IFC4 is now more tolerant. On Linux and Mac OSX, a zero-area solid face no longer causes a crash.
- Cones and transformed toruses are now exported correctly.
- Composition materials with ply layers now export correctly in cases where the .bsyslib and the host .dwg have different units.
- Profile name for flow segments is now exported correctly.
- Exporting BIM elements without geometry representations is now supported.
- Models with a tolerance of less than 1.0x10e-7 now import correctly.
- Profile size is now appended to the name while importing a profile from IFC.
- IFC properties are imported as per instance properties.
- Spaces with footprints now import correctly.
- The INSERT now command works correctly when UNDO is disabled.
- Layer State:
- Incorrect characters no longer appear in the layer state name after editing a layer state in Japanese versions of BricsCAD.
- The LAYERP command now restores changes made to layers in the sequential order in which they were executed.
- An issue with layer names overflowing into property cells in the Layers Panels is fixed.
- The connection when selecting two solids is fixed. The connection plane for first/second base options is corrected.
- The LEADER command no longer breaks leader annotation text on lines, when the command is executed from the menu.
- The new Library panel is now enabled by default in the BIM and Mechanical workspaces, and in BricsCAD Shape.
- An invalid RunAsLevel value no longer causes the Launcher to appear in Trial mode.
- Lines with linetypes no longer affect the display of continuous lines.
- The LookFrom widget now remains active while a focal dynamic dimension edit field is shown during jigging.
- The Manipulator ruler now depends on the SNAPTYPE system variable.
- Mass Properties calculations:
- Calculation of mass properties for multiple solids is optimised for Properties panel updates.
- The MATCHPROP command correctly applies "ByLayer" and "ByBlock" plotstyle names to destination entities.
- Context menu commands to set BOM status and assign a material now support multiple entity selection.
- You can now select the first edge of a mesh entity (OdDbSubDMesh) when the shaded visual style is active. The Smoothness property of subdivision meshes has been added to the Properties Panel.
- MText Editor:
- Performance when entering text in the MText editor is improved.
- Keyboard input focus now remains in text input fields until an explicit click is made outside the field.
- The MText editor no longer flashes to an inactive state while editing.
- A display problem with certain types of embedded OLE Picture objects, which caused display garbage when zooming or panning, is fixed.
- Parameters and Constraints Panel:
- The hatches associated with parametric geometry are now properly updated when said parameters change.
- Print dialog:
- The previous paper size item is removed, after applying changes.
- Profile Manager:
- Comments can now be included in '.arg' files by prefixing the comment with a semicolon character.
- Comments are ignored when importing the user profile. It is now permitted to overwrite an existing user profile when importing.
- Renaming a custom profile definition no longer causes the profile definition to be deleted.
- Project Browser:
- The library tab in the project setup dialog contains both stored and found library paths.
- A right click menu offers the option to turn absolute paths into relative paths.
- A problem that occured when background update was switched on is fixed.
- Refinement of edge following logic with the 'inside' option.
- Properties Panel:
- A focus problem when selecting a grid property is fixed.
- The proxy information dialog now honors the kDisableProxyWarning proxy flag by omitting such proxy objects from the report.
- The Batch, All, and Orphaned data options in the PURGE command now erase more invalid items in the drawing.
- Pre-selection of a corrupted surface face no longer causes problems.
- The QUADICONSIZE system variable is now saved in the workspace instead of the user profile. Instead of nominal pixel size, it now has logical values 0/small, 1/large, and 2/extra-large.
- The QUICKDRAW command now allows double line snapping when the UCS is changed.
- Render Composition Materials:
- Solids with compositions are now shown in red if the composition is missing or failing.
- A problem resulting in the incorrect display of the activated tab after switching away from, and then removing, a contextual tab is fixed.
- When switching to a ribbon tab that has all panels collapsed, the ribbon bar height is now calculated correctly to include the collapsed panel labels.
- Split buttons using the "no follow" style now display their own icon and label, if one was set.
- The layer combo on a collapsed ribbon panel is now always filled when a drawing is opened.
- The view control now displays the current predefined view when no named view matches the current view.
- The spacing between tab captions was too large on high resolution displays. This has been corrected.
- Rotate viewport:
- Fixed a bug that caused the geometry in a non-WCS viewport to disappear after rotating that viewport.
- A crash when switching to RTWALK (ALT+LMB) from an active command is fixed.
- The version of .dwg files created by BricsCAD in BIMSECTIONUPDATE and BIMSCHEDULE commands is now defined by SAVEFORMAT setting.
- The Reset option correctly resets scales referenced by annotative entities.
- The application of section plane settings for mesh entities (OdDbSubDMesh) is fixed.
- Background geometry can now be turned off in a 2D section.
- Turning off intersection fill doesn't turn off intersection boundaries in 3D sections.
- The SELECTSIMILAR command now respects MLeaderStyle.
- Obsolete settings are not migrated from V20 to V21.
- Changes to settings stored in the drawing are now only indicated during a drawing comparison session (DWGCOMPARE).
- A problem with sheetsets finding their referenced files after an autosave is fixed.
- An issue resulting in a failed .OSM export is fixed.
- An issue where the SMREPAIR command removed imprinted edges on junctions is fixed.
- SMUNFOLD SMEXPORTOSM:
- Unfolding issues that occured when a bend hole touches a flange's border are fixed.
- Footprint representations now replace hatch representations and these are generated from the space solid.
- Rooms converted to Spaces are no longer marked as out of date after conversion. Spaces are no longer marked as out of date when new bounding elements are added after BIMUPDATESPACE.
- The transparency of Buildings and Stories are now automatically set to 90 after using BIMCLASSIFY.
- Structure Panel
- The state of expanded and collapsed items in the structure panel is now preserved when switching back and forth between panels.
- Using the left arrow key when navigating the structure tree now collapses items as expected.
- A problem causing incorrect alignment of the profile to non-planar paths is fixed.
- The Table editor improves the application of table styles to individual cells.
- The in-place Table editor no longer flashes to inactive state while editing.
- TIN Volume Surface:
- The Entity name for 'TIN Volume Surfaces' in the Properties panel and Structure browser is now correct.
- Tool Palette:
- A problem with BricsCAD crashing when _CLOSE was used as a command tool is fixed.
- Tool Palette:
- When inserting a Block that has been moved from its original file storage location, the tool now searches for the block file in all folders on the current support path. This was a regression since BricsCAD V20.
- Tooltips are now displayed for overlapping entities.
- Direct distance entry works properly when tracking along an arc extension snap. A regression since V20.
- The TRIM and EXTEND commands now support selection of multiline entities with fence and crossing modes.
- A problem with failing Boolean operations on specific 3D Solids is fixed.
- User Profile:
- All user-profile-based BIM and Civil settings are now saved, then reloaded from the new user profile when the current user profile is changed at runtime.
- The Find dialog now shows non-ASCII characters correctly.
- Editing vertices with the Manipulator, DMMOVE and DMROTATE is now supported. The Manipulator and DMROTATE also support editing with adjacent faces' triangulation.
- The VIEWBASE command is better at detecting deleted, exploded representations.
- Detail views maintain their positions when their base view is moved.
- Setting a large TARGET value for a View, to avoid a degenerate view direction value, no longer results in a distorted view.
- A problem with incorrect coordinates of attached Xrefs when attaching multiple files is fixed.
- A problem resulting in drawing errors created by canceling an Xref Attach operation is fixed.
- A problem that could prevent saving a file with attached Xrefs that failed to load is fixed.
- Incorrect behavior for Zoom Extents, when lids are "On" for a section entity, is repaired.
- A new Alignment API has been introduced in the Civil namespace, to enable working with vertical and horizontal alignments.
- New RibbonTab properties 'IsVisible' and 'IsActive' have been implemented.
- SymbolUtilityServices.RepairSymbolName() and RepairPreExtendedSymbolName() now return the supplied name when it is found to be already valid.
- The Civil.TinSurface class now uses TinSurfaceTriangle, TinSurfaceEdge, and TinSurfacePoint instances to represent every node on the surface network. Properties on each node enable traversing the surface network along every edge.
- The CivilTin namespace has been renamed to just Civil, and the classes within it have been given a good makeover to make them more comfortable to use and more similar to APIs on other platforms. In particular, the TinSurface class includes many new properties (some of which used to be methods) and now exposes direct access to every connected node on the surface network.
- The DatabaseServices.ViewRepBlockreference class has been implemented.
- Accessing the Image (or LargeImage) properties of a RibbonItem when no image source is set no longer throws a NullReference exception.
- Added .NET IFC export API.
- Added QuadReactor.registerQuadReactor and QuadReactor.unregisterQuadReactor to register and unregister a custom QuadReactor. QuadReactorManager is deleted.
- An InvalidCastException has been fixed in Internal.LayerUtilities.RegenLayers().
- IFCImportReactor has been added.
- New class RibbonCommandItem.CommandHandler allows the setting of a custom command handler for ribbon buttons.
- The RibbonSplitButton.Current property has been implemented.
- The extension application instance is now created immediately when the managed module loads, instead of delaying until Initialize() is called.
- The single-argument 'PromptOptions' constructor no longer parses keywords from the prompt.
- To improve compatibility, RibbonItem properties Image and LargeImage are now of type ImageSource. RibbonItem.ImagePath still works as expected, so it can be used by older code. In addition, RibbonItem now supports ShowText and ShowImage properties.
- We fixed a NullReferenceException thrown whilst using material components with null MaterialMap properties.
- The 'ViewToBeUpdated' and 'ViewWasUpdated' events are now implemented on Bricscad.GraphicsSystem.Manager.
- Implemented missing method Teigha.DatabaseServices.Database.ResolveXrefs.
- The AssocArray.IsAssociativeArray() function no longer returns true for centermark and centerline entities.
- The new managed module TD_MgdDbConstraints.dll includes the complete 2D constraints API, including classes like AssocNetwork, AssocArray, AssocAction, along with many other related classes.
- Disabled state of ribbon items is no longer ignored when adding them to an active panel source.
- GraphicsInterface.MaterialMap can now be constructed successfully with a null texture.
- Reactors added to Document.GraphicsManager are now fired reliably for all visual styles.
- The Database.DataLinkManager and DataLinkDictionaryId properties are now implemented.
- The Database.OriginalFileName property has been implemented.
- RibbonSplitButton with SplitFollowStaticText style now shows the correct label. A regression since V20.
- The Table.TableStyleName property is now implememnted.
- .NET DrawJig:
- Dynamic dimension input is now working correctly when a DrawJig is started from a ribbon button or other modeless context.
- The background of custom WPF ribbon panels is now themed to match the host ribbon panel's background colors.
- Introduced new C++/MFC BcUiPanelMFC and managed .NET Windows.Panel classes for implementing custom panels that behave like native panels. These classes are not ARX compatible, but are designed to make it as easy as possible to port existing ARX compatible palettes to work as native panels.
- IAcadBlockReference::ConvertToStaticBlock() handles non-dynamic blocks now.
- Fixes (bim:create-associativeroom) to properly assign the room.
- Fixed (bim:set-property ...) for Boolean BIM properties.
- Fixes an endless loop case when saving a Lisp file to disk under a different name.
- Added 'isFullySupported' function to IfcImportCustomizer object; returns whether the specified IFC class is fully supported in BricsCAD's IFC import complex.
- Setting an empty tooltip from an input point monitor, when the quad is otherwise empty, now hides the entire quad window - as expected.
- The old style AcGsClassFactory returned by AcGsManager::getGSClassFactory() is now associated with the current document, and uses the same graphics kernel as the active viewport of its associated document. In earlier versions, it always used a generic 2D graphics kernel.
- A problem with AcDbSpline constructor has been corrected.
- Undocumented function acedNEntSelPEx() now works properly for selecting entities inside a model space viewport while in paper space.
BRX 3D Constraints:
- Extended the 3D Constraints API with a few additional functions
- The components API is now initialized automatically upon use. It is no longer necessary to call acdbInitComponentsClasses() before calling the API.
- Added missing AcDbEllipse member functions.
- BRX AcDbMPolygon:
- Implemented the AcDbMPolygon::balanceDisplay(), AcDbMPolygon::balanceTree() and AcDbMPolygon::isBalanced() functions
- BRX AcDbPolyline:
- Fixed the implementation of getVertexIdentifierAt(), always returns eOk.
- BRX AcDbSweepOptions:
- Provided "setSweepEntityTransform()" and "setPathEntityTransform()" functions.
- BRX AcGiTextEngine:
- Fixes an issue with the tesselation of SHX fonts; the assigned SHX font was ignored and txt.shx was always used.
- Some API functions crashed when they encountered invalid data. Now they return an appropriate error.
BRX C++ OPM API:
- Fixes a problem with custom AcDbTable entities not showing proper extension properties.
BRX Civil Alignments:
- Implemented BRX interface classes for Civil alignments.
- Fixed HLR processing of overlapping entities : edges occluded by other edges could sometimes get a wrong "hidden/occluded" status, instead of "visible".
BRX IFC Import:
- "beforeCompletion()" reactor event was not called (in rare cases), this has been fixed!
BRX OPM API:
- Enabled PickButton editor for PropertiesPanel grid items of type 'opmTypeAngle' and 'opmTypeDistance', grid items of type 'opmTypeDouble' do not enable the pickbutton.
- BRX PaletteSet:
- The CAdUiPaletteSet::SizeChanged() notification now receives a rectangle that excludes the area occupied by the palette tab control.
BRX Ribbon API:
- Setting split button properties now reliably updates the button display.
- BRX/.NET Civil TinSurface API:
- Fixes a problem with AcDbCivilTinSurface::getConstraints() function, where the array did not contain expected objects. The function signature changed, so client code will need to change for V21.
- AcDbSubDMesh (Mesh in .NET) now sets correct vertex orientation flag when generating graphics.
- The BRX acedTraceBoundary() and .NET Editor.TraceBoundary() API function signatures have been extended to support more than two island detection depths.
- The raw image drawn with Geometry.Image() or AcGiGeometry::image() is now scaled correctly based on the supplied u/v vectors.
- To match ARX behavior, there are several important changes in existing APIs. These will break existing code that was written for BRX only: 1.) The BRX acedGrVecs(), Lisp (grvecs), and .NET Editor.DrawVectors() functions now interpret input vectors in DCS coordinates instead of UCS. 2.) The transformation matrix in acedDragGen() callback is now a WCS transformation instead of UCS.
- The various APIs for getting the implied selection set, like (ssget "I") in Lisp or Editor.SelectImplied() in .NET, now work as expected when the PICKFIRST system variable is set to zero.
- In V20, the kLoadDwgMsg notification was sometimes sent after the editor entered a quiescent state. Now, in V21, it is always sent before entering quiescent state.
- A jig's sampler() loop is now called when the Ctrl key is pressed without moving the mouse.
- ACRX_*_DEFINE_MEMBERS macros have been modified in order to eliminate the need for a global variable.
- AcGsReactor events now send notifications with valid AcGsView arguments.
- CAdUiBaseDialog now uses the AdUi message tooltip mechanism for CAdUiOwnerDrawButton tooltips. After this change, plain MFC controls no longer show automatic tooltips.
- Core entity classes include default dynamic properties which are inherited by custom entity classes. These default dynamic properties are now implemented as per-instance dynamic properties.
- Floating paletteset windows are now moved to the main display when their persistent position is not visible, due to a change in the current display configuration.
- It is now possible to cancel closing the application by calling veto() from within the AcEditorReactor::beginQuit() handler.
- Locking the current document for write, within an input point monitor, no longer causes problems while using the mouse wheel to zoom.
- Raw image drawing function AcGiGeometry::image() has been implemented.
- Several incomplete or unimplemented AcGiContext member functions have been properly implemented.
- The acedTraceBoundary() function now returns 'AcDbPolyline' entities when possible... otherwise 'AcDbRegion' entities.
- The application no longer freezes if a document reactor vetoes document closing during application shutdown. #thankgoodness
- The text window now opens automatically during the LIST command, even if a custom entity overrides AcDbEntity::subList() and does not call the base class.
- LayoutSwitched() reactor event is not sent
BricsCAD 21.1.04-1 (64-bit) 相關參考資料
Download BricsCad Platinum 21.1.04-1 - Softpedia
Download BricsCad Platinum - A complete DWG CAD alternative application ... What's new in BricsCad Platinum 21.1.04-1: ... runs on: Windows 10 32/64 bit
BricsCAD (64-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Latest Version: BricsCAD 21.1.04-1 (64-bit) LATEST. Requirements: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64. User Rating: Click to vote. Author / Product:.
FileHorse.com Free Software Download for Windows
28 Oct 20 - Streamlabs OBS 0.25.0; 28 Oct 20 - Groupy 1.44; 28 Oct 20 - MAME 0.226 (32-bit); 28 Oct 20 - BricsCAD 21.1.04-1 (64-bit); 28 Oct 20 - Proxifier 4.01 ...
Science CAD Downloads - Softpedia
... 2020, 21:58 GMT. Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 10 / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 8 / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows 7 ... BricsCad Platinum 21.1.04-1. A complete ...
BricsCAD (Windows) Release Notes - Bricsys
A BricsCAD Pro license is required for rendering, 3D modeling and drawing view creation. ... Version 21.1.04 ... PanelsStacked flyout panels (STACKPANELTYPE 1) now retain their sizes between restarts,...
BricsCAD (Windows) 版本資訊 - Bricsys
SR87145SR94855; 系統變數只接受0或1值的整數系統變數出現不正確的On ... 此限制僅適用於壓縮的TIFF 影像，不適用於使用64 位偏移量的大TIFF 格式影像。
BricsCAD (Windows) releases - Bricsys
Annotation ScaleAnnotation scale "1:1" is now a protected scale factor, i.e. it ... SR96843; MTEXTMText (font Arial) now prints properly when the 2nd bit code of the ... compressed TIFF imag...
BricsCad 21.1.04-1 - Download - Instalki.pl
Opis BricsCad 21.1.04-1. BricsCad to program CAD kompatybilny z zapisem DWG. Oprogramowanie korzysta z najwyższego poziomu technologii oraz ...
BricsCad 21.1.04-1 - dobreprogramy
BricsCAD to atrakcyjny cenowo program do projektowania 2D, kierowany przede wszystkim do branży budowlanej. BricsCAD wykorzystuje DWG i DXF jako ...