What's new in this version:
- (all) Audio CD metadata fetching
- (Linux) flash doesn't work on linux
- (all) Unittests should check logging output
- (Linux) Miro Doesn't play newly added items if they don't match the search
- (OS X) drop support for OSX on PPC
- (all) audio skips when changing tab
- (all) MP3 conversion quality is very low
- (all) import_itunes_path should handle ValueError exception
- (all) extracted thumbnails don't always show for podcast items
- (all) Give the frontend its own database.
- (all) Figure out device database upgrades for versions past 5.0
- (all) don't pre-create displays during delayed display switching
- (all) Add thread check in Widget.__init__
- (all) Switch to Write-Ahead Log (WAL) mode for sqlite.
- (all) remove Hybrid from the Preferences - Podcasts Default view setting.
- (all) in update_status NameError: global name 'new_title' is not defined
- (all) in _item_info_for AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
- (all) in _actual_url_callback TypeError: _run_downloader() got an unexpected keyword argument 'contentType'
- (all) in handle_temporary_error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'int'
- (all) Fix retry_time column handling
- (all) info from entry_description not migrated from 4.0.6 to 5.0
- (OS X) Miro is creates and opens unwanted files on external media
- (all) title may not displayed when using download url
- (OS X) Bad LC_CTYPE crashes Miro
- (OS X) os x 6.0 nightly builds are 75 MB
- (OS X) stuck with one item left - codegen.darwin / ffmpeg keep running
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'download_info'
- (all) self.titlebar.update_resume_button(last_played.name, AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'name'
- (all) Database Upgrades can fail with WAL Mode
- (all) AttributeError: 'GTKCustomCellRenderer' object has no attribute 'path'
- (all) _make_base_query ValueError: Can't handle tab (u'others', u'others')
- (all) ditch ffmpeg2theora for miro
- (Windows) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_property'
- (all) 'name': volume.get_drive().get_name(), AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_name'
- (all) WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified
- (all) Handle errors in device sqlite databases
- (all) always_show setting doesn't take effect
- (all) Miro doesn't save device preferences when it's closed
- (all) Device Database Bugs
- (all) Can't eject device first time connected if device has media files with no id3 data
- (OS X) Add build signing to the build scripts
- (all) remove ffmpeg2theora from helperscripts
- (Linux) Don't install enmfp-codegen binaries for other architectures
- (all) ConnectionLimitError when changing tabs
- (all) KeyError in ItemChanges
- (all) MiroUnicodeError in check_b
- (all) playlists completely empty
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'up_rate'
- (OS X) playback fails for videos: AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'name'
- (all) in copy_item_url AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'file_url'
- (all) add archive.org to the default sources list
- (all) paused downloads don't show as paused and total download speed wrong
- (OS X) Fix 10.8 deprecation messages
- (all) Add Podcast cause Miro to crash
- (all) Crash playing while in small width mode
- (all) Deleting a device item should delete screenshot files
- (OS X) When connecting a device. ProgrammingError: You must not use 8-bit bytestrings
- (OS X) crash updating device db
- (OS X) Key error attaching device: in update_obj KeyError: 'Updating non-existent row (id: 409)'
- (all) downloading item status display when connection lost
- (all) Download does not start with arguments in file URL
- (Linux) Miro 6.0-git (19d2dd7a) - Menu item "Check version"
- (Linux) Miro 6.0-git (19d2dd7a) - Filter downloaded
- (Linux) Handle SQLite database errors in the new data code.
- (OS X) get this trying to share on osx -> osx
- (OS X) Sharing: miro/data/connectionpool.pyo", line 100, in get_connection ConnectionLimitError
- (Windows) Latest Miro build for windows does not work.
- (all) AttributeError: 'ItemInfo' object has no attribute 'video_path'
- (all) in add_download_info, in write UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'xf6' in position 24: ordinal not in range(128)
- (all) miro fails to start git 851b8eb5
- (all) error: _try_save_temp_to_disk failed
- (all) Sharing Playlists section showing podcasts content
- (all) Can't change cover art for items
- (all) Finish new sort code
- (OS X) clicking quit on db error dialog doesn't quit Miro
- (Linux) searching in feeds or tabs shows no results
- (OS X) in select_has_playables disk I/O error
- (Linux) assertion `GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (socket)' failed gtk.main() Segmentation fault
- (OS X) Broken thumbs for podcasts
- (all) hybrid view album sort is grouping empty data together
- (all) only delete option for watched folder items
- (all) Error with unicode when connecting device
- (all) first-time install startup error: 'module' object has no attribute 'icon_cache_updater'
- (all) in handle_set_item_resume_time File "miro/itemsource.pyo", line 291, in get_handler AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'source_type'
- (all) _item_from_podcast AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'
- (all) Key error: _calc_group_info File "miro/data/itemtrack.pyo", line 627, in get_row
- (all) Failed external download are not remaining in the download tab with error displayed
- (all) crash in _do_iteration()
- (all) in item_continuous_playback_mode AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remote'
- (Linux) (Miro-git 386771e1) - menu item "edit item details"
- (Linux) (Miro-git 386771e1) - context menu does not show "pause dl"
- (all) item.py setup_new add_file, item already added error.
- (all) AttributeError: 'DeviceItemInfo' object has no attribute 'video_path'
- (all) list view missing copy to miro button for devices
- (all) crash on client when deleting items from share server
- (all) podcast search not searching full description text
- (Windows) Windows playback fails
- (all) saved search podcasts do not search full description text
- (all) clicking play button for item in the sidebar of the miro guide tab on_play_clicked AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PlayMovie'
- (all) errors trying to preform actions on device
- (all) error starting playback.
- (all) queued downloads are not showing as queued in the dl tab
- (all) update libtorrent version to 0.16.8
- (all) unittest failure: ERROR: test_error_fetching_list (miro.test.databaseerrortest.TestItemTrackErrors)
- (all) stacktrace searching engines - too quickly.
- (all) remove metavid from search engine list
- (all) Individual downloads are not displayed in the Library.
- (all) item.pyo", line 524, in expiration_date TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'datetime.datetime' and 'unicode'
- (all) searching for hyphenated term
- (all) core dump: miro_fixed_list_store_row_of_iter: assertion failed
- (all) download display name doesn't update for magnet torrent downloads
- (all) downloaded yt video title display doesn't reflect scraped title
- (all) core dumps when I switch away from playing video in source
- (all) ConnectionLimitError crashes.
- (all) Change the data format of the feed.expireTime column.
- (all) Another ItemTracker crash
- (all) app.icon_cache_updater.shutdown() AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'icon_cache_updater'
- (Linux) invalid literal for int() with base 10 when updating db
- (OS X) sidebar didn't collapse when closing sections
- (all) KeyError: <class 'miro.item.SharingItem'>
- (Windows) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bulk_add'
- (Windows) File "mirodevices.pyc", line 1307, in __getitem__ KeyError: u'sync'
- (Linux) utils.py", line 224, in filename_to_unicode return filename.decode(locale.getpreferredencoding()) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decode'
- (Windows) line 683, in on_item_changes RuntimeError: Set changed size during iteration
- (Windows) in set_run_at_startup WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied
- (Windows) Windows access error on shutdown, terminating subprocess
- (Windows) watch history extension breaks playback
- (all) watched folder video audio filters show no results
- (all) podcast items don't adhere to 'show' setting
- (Linux) GTK Timeout: in lookup_class raise KeyError(key)
- (all) crash clicking on the download tab
- (all) clicking on podcasts tab: NameError: global name 'api' is not defined
- (all) in client_update_error_callback AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_closed'
- (all) Crash when switching to a device tab that we can't eject
- (all) Youtorrent site is unavailable - we should remove it
- (all) Google searches are returning no results
- (Linux) devicetracker.py", line 187, in _volume_removed KeyError: '/dev/sr0'
Miro 6.0 相關參考資料
Miro - Free, open-source music and video player.
The beautiful, open-source music and video player that lets you break free! Why you should switch to. Miro 6. Watch an introduction ...
Miro 6.0 Download | TechSpot
2014年3月17日 — Miro is a free HD video player. It can play almost any video file and offers over 6,000 free internet TV shows and video podcasts. · What's New.
Miro 6.0 Free Download for Windows 10, 8 and 7 - FileCroco ...
2019年10月4日 — Miro is so amazing because it represents a sleek modern multimedia player ... Technical details. Latest version: 6.0. File name: Miro-6.0.exe.
Download Miro 6.0 for Windows - Filehippo.com
2013年4月12日 — Download Miro 6.0 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software! Click now.
Miro 6.0 - YouTube
Miro 6.0Download from filehippo http://filehippo.com/download_miro/Download from official website ...
Miro 6.0 Free Download - VideoHelp
Miro is a free HD video player. It can play almost any video file and offers over 6,000 free internet TV shows and video podcasts. Miro has a simple, gorgeous ...
Download Miro 6.0 - download - FileSoul.com
Thank you for downloading Miro 6.0. Your program is downloading. If download doesn't start please click here to start download manually!
Download Miro 6.0 - Softpedia
2013年10月11日 — Download Miro - An intuitive media player that helps users download clips and podcasts from the Internet, create playlists, and buy MP3 files ...
Miro - 維基百科，自由的百科全書 - Wikipedia
初始版本, 2006年2月21日(0.8.0-rc4). 穩定版本. 6.0. （2013年4月16日，8年 ... Miro能自動從使用RSS的「頻道」下載影片，並進行管理和播放。通過YouTube的 ...