What's new in this version:
- New Hub based hierarchy display of libraries. Now the user can find all the managed libraries within the hub they belong.
- Libraries can be copied from one hub to another. Start this branch operation with a right mouse click on the managed library and select the "Copy to Another Hub" option.
- Added Persistent Groups in boards and schematics.
- New commands:◦NEWGROUP: add a selected object to a persistent group.
◦UNGROUP: remove a persistent group.
◦EDITGROUP: add/remove objects to/from existing persistent groups.
- Groups View in board and schematic Design Manager to create/manipulate persistent groups.
- The new Design Manager in the schematic editor includes a "Browser" tab which contains "Parts", "Nets" and "Groups" views, and a "Filter" tab. The Browser tab views give a set of hierarchical panels to allow the user to drill down from Sheet to Part to related Part items in the Parts view, from Netclass to Net to related Net Items in the Nets view, and also offers a special Groups view to create and edit Persistent Groups.
- "Filters" allow for precise and dynamic selections of design objects based on name, value, attributes, and other properties. Each filter is a combination of Filter Criteria combined into logical expressions using AND and OR operators. The "Filter Composer" offers an interface to create Filter Expressions.
- Filter Expressions can also be created/shared in text form. Filters can be saved in a design or across designs (in the EAGLE settings), and both in schematic and in PCB.
- Detailed help on Filter Criteria and valid syntax and operations is available in EAGLE.
- "Groups" view shows persistent groups. They can be hierarchical. New commands
- NEWGROUP command to add selected objects to a persistent group, UNGROUP command to remove a saved group, EDITGROUP command to add/remove objects to/from existing persistent groups.
- Parts in EAGLE libraries now can have a popularity score between 0 and 100. You can filter popular parts in the ADD dialog based on the popularity score threshold.
- The popularity threshold can be set in the Options/User Interface menu.
- The popularity score of a part can be changed or newly set, with an attribute with the name POPULARITY, in the library editor.
- The creation of a new managed library now requests a target hub for the library.
- It's possible now to select multiple Devices, Footprints, 3D Packages and Symbols in order to remove multiple assets.
- You are allowed to select multiple Devices, Footprints, 3D Packages and Symbols in order to import them into the current library.
- It's possible to select multiple Device variants in order to delete them.
- The Assembly output section has a new Pick and Place output type.
- Default template and example CAM Job files now include a default Pick and Place output item.
- When a CAM job is processed from the command line and a non-existent output folder provided, the system now creates the required path.
- When specifying layers for a Gerber CAM job item, you can now access custom layer presets.
- When the current Assembly Variant is a critical aspect of a CAM output item (BoM, PnP, Paste Mask), the system produces a warning message to inform you of this condition.
- Improved performance when deleting parts from schematic on large designs.
- The LOCK command has additional options. Lock all object, Unlock all objects, Lock all objects in the currently active layer. These three options can be executed via icons in the parameter toolbar or in the command line.
- Additional options to lock/unlock objects in specific layers by layer name or layer number.
- Fixed issue where a PCB polygon pour signal would not be properly renamed when the corresponding net in the schematic was renamed, usually with a power symbol rename.
- Improved ROUTE command pushing results and performance. Cases where the push would fail for no obvious reason now have better results with less lag.
- Fixed crashes or hangs that could occur when completing a differential pair route.
- Fixed cause of unexpected condition in ROUTE command (d_interactiveroute.cpp(555)).
- Fixed case where undo logging could be turned off incorrectly in ROUTE command.
- Fixed case where the Quick Route Airwire could cause EAGLE to hang.
- Fixed crash in router due to parentheses characters in the layer names.
- The new REROUTE command will ripup and route/fanout signal pads on a selected device.
- New Spline object and SPLINE command icon is added to Board Editor. SPLINE is useful in defining board outline, and maintaining continuity with degree-3 curves used to define board outline in Fusion.
- [MacOS only] Fixed scrollbar overlap on update icons in the Library Editor.
Autodesk EAGLE 9.5.0 相關參考資料
Autodesk EAGLE 9.5.0 Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download Autodesk EAGLE 9.5.0 for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Software Version.
Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.0 x64 - ShareAppsCrack
Download Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.0 x64 full crack for free at ShareAppsCrack.com and many other applications - shareappscrack.com.
Download EAGLE | Free Download | Autodesk
Get EAGLE free download for hobbyists and makers.
Eagle 9.5.0 crashed upon replacing library part in schematics ...
After I copied a managed library part into my own Library from schematics, then edited it in the Library editor, I tried to replace the stock variant.
EAGLE v9.5 Release - Autodesk Community- EAGLE - Autodesk forums
That said, being PCB-only was a huge limitation and in EAGLE 9.5 we ..... When you installed 9.5.0 and ran it for the first time it'll have asked if ...
Release Notes for Autodesk EAGLE
The latest Autodesk EAGLE releases. Autodesk EAGLE version 9.5.1 ... Fixed an EAGLE crash related to updating a library on a Schematic which has a Device ...
Software Versions - Autodesk Eagle
All versions of Autodesk Eagle Software. View Files. Autodesk EAGLE 9.5.0 by Admin on 08.30.2019 ... Autodesk EAGLE 9.4.2 by Admin on 05.29.2019.
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 9.5 - Eagle Blog
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 9.5. Hi Everyone and welcome back for those of you that have enjoyed an opportunity to 'downshift' over the summer months ...