What's new in this version:
- Support for loading and saving HEIC images (Windows 10 v1809+ and codec installation is required). Please note that the "Quality" slider when saving is limited to a value of 90 (out of 100) while Microsoft investigates and fixes a crash in their codec
- Keyboard shortcuts for changing the current layer. You can see these in the Layers menu with the "Go to …" commands. Alt+PgUp/PgDown will go to the layer above/below, and Ctrl+Alt+PgUp/PgDown will go to the top/bottom layer
- PNGs can now be saved as "interlaced"
- Plugins that use IndirectUI can now use a UriProperty with a LinkLabel control
- Effect plugins can now more easily make use of the clipboard via the IClipboardService. It will handle all of the tricky clipboard issues such as threading, native data marshaling, and avoiding security vulnerabilities that exist in the standard WinForms and WPF clipboard APIs
- FileType plugins can now specify separate lists of extensions for loading and saving
- Optimized rendering engine to remove huge lag spikes (30+ seconds) when zooming or panning very large images (e.g. 32K x 32K pixels)
- 8-bit TGA images should now load correctly
- Some 32-bit TGA images were showing up as completely transparent due to their use of an obscure alpha channel type
- Fixed a number of performance issues in the Save Configuration dialog. Especially with large images, it should now be much faster to change options and to click OK/Cancel
- Fixed flickering in the Save Configuration dialog when changing options
- Windows Explorer thumbnails for some image types (PDN, DDS, TGA) were not rendering their alpha (transparency) correctly, resulting in color skew. You may not see the effect of this fix for a particular image until that image is resaved or you clear Explorer’s thumbnail cache
- Mouse cursors now scale appropriately for non-integer UI scales (e.g. 125% or 175%)
- AltGr should now work correctly with the Text tool. It will not trigger shortcuts like File -> Save All, or Edit -> Paste into New Image
- Bicubic resampling in the Move Selected Pixels tool was not correctly handling the alpha channel in some cases. This fix has required a reduction in performance
- DIBV5 bitmaps should now work with Edit->Paste, which improves alpha channel handling
- Top-down DIBs should now work correctly with Edit->Paste
- Simple message boxes can now be closed with the ESC key
- Magic Wand now works on very large images (e.g. 65535 x 65535 pixels) without an error
- BMP now supports saving in 32-bit (with alpha!) and 8-bit indexed
- Added DIB and RLE file extensions to the BMP file type
- PNG, JPEG, and TIFF now support loading and saving of much larger images
- JPEG now has configuration for the chroma subsampling mode (4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0). The default is now 4:2:2 instead of the unconfigurable 4:2:0 of older versions. This may result in larger file sizes, but higher quality, as compared to previous versions
- TIFF now supports saving at 24-bit and 8-bit color depths
- Improved performance of saving for file types where "Auto" bit-depth is supported but is not the current choice
- Improved temporary memory usage when saving images at 8-bit color depth.
- TGA images now load about 4x faster
- Added error reporting to the Save Configuration dialog. Instead of just saying "Preview: (error)", you’ll also get the standard error dialog that includes the exception which can used for troubleshooting
- When using Edit->Copy, a 32-bit BGRA bitmap in the DIBV5 format is now placed onto the clipboard so that other apps can read the alpha channel
- When using Edit->Paste, DIBV5’s are now supported if they have an alpha channel. If they don’t, then the regular DIB loader is used which has some heuristics for detecting an incorrectly defined alpha channel and correcting for it
- When using Edit->Paste, PNG is now the highest priority format. This maximizes the ability to maintain alpha/transparency, but it does mean that images coming from Microsoft Office apps will appear larger than they used to. This is either a bug or a feature of Microsoft Office. For some reason it places PNGs on the clipboard that are 25%+ larger than the DIB/DIBV5 bitmap that it also places on the clipboard (but which don’t have alpha/transparency)
- Improved CPU usage for thumbnail updates (layers and image tabs) in many cases
- Slightly increased the size of the Settings dialog to reduce the need for scrolling in a few important situations
- Image->Resize supports Super Sampling again, and favors this over Fant when using Best Quality. Fant is still available, but is no longer chosen automatically
- Holding Ctrl when starting to move a selection with the Move Selected Pixels tool will no longer leave behind a copy of the selected area
- the WebP FileType v18.104.22.168 plugin due to instability. An update is already available
- the ImAgif FileType v0.12.0.1084 plugin due to incompatibility. An update will hopefully soon be available.
Paint.NET 4.2 相關參考資料
paint.net 4.2 is now available! – paint.net blog
paint.net 4.2 is now available! 2019-07-13. This is a big update that focus on adding HEIC file format support, fixing performance with very large images, and ...
I recently needed to remove a duplicate extension method from the Paint.NET code base. ... paint.net 4.2 beta build 7121 is now available · 2019-07-01 8 ...
Paint.NET 4.0.21 免安裝中文版- 免費繪圖相片編輯工具，取代小畫家 ...
Paint.NET 4.0.21 免安裝中文版– 免費繪圖相片編輯工具，取代小畫家、Photoshop ... NET 【軟體版本】：4.0.21 Portable 【軟體官網】：http://www.getpaint.net/ ... KMPlayer 22.214.171.124 / 2019.06.13.02 免安裝中文版– 多媒體影音播放軟體 ...
Paint.NET 大畫家4.1.4 免安裝繁體中文版(4.2 安裝版) - 取代微軟小畫家 ...
Paint.NET - 大畫家，聽過微軟小畫家嗎？沒錯！這個軟體之所以被台灣網友稱為「大畫家」，其實是有點搞笑的成份在，但因為這個大學生所組成的軟體開發團隊，其 ...
Download - Paint.NET
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. ... 4.2. July 13 2019. English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional),
Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows.
Roadmap and Change Log - Paint.NET
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. ... paint.net 4.2 - Download, released on July 13th, 2019. This is a big ...
Paint.NET 4.2 free download - Software reviews, downloads, news ...
Paint.NET 4.2: Powerful, free and popular image editor gets first major update in years.
Paint.NET 4.2 Download - PaintDotNet.exe
Paint.NET 4.21.6589.7045. Edit photos using layers, effects, brushes, ... No specific info about version 4.2. Please visit the main page of Paint.
Paint.NET 4.2 - Chocolatey Gallery
This package was approved as a trusted package on 7/14/2019. Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an ...