What's new in this version:
- One of the main themes of Qt 5.8 has been to make Qt more flexible and easier to adopt to your use case, targeted especially at our embedded users. Qt Lite has been the codename of the project under which we did those changes
- Our goal has been to make it easier to configure Qt to exactly your needs and leave out features that you don’t need in your project. This brings major savings in the size of the compiled Qt libraries and thus your application
- Implementing support for this put us on a longer journey, where we rewrote most parts of the system that was being used to configure Qt. The new system cleans up a system that had grown over the last 15 years, and that also lead to many inconsistencies on how Qt was being configured on different host platforms
- As a result, we now have one unified system to configure the different parts of Qt. In addition to giving our users a lot more flexibility in configuring Qt, it will also ease our burden in supporting all the different ways Qt can be configured and used
- Using the new system allows you to create a Qt build tailored to exactly your use case. You can leave out all the features in Qt that you don’t need, saving ROM and RAM when deploying to your embedded device
Qt Wayland Compositor:
- The Qt Wayland Compositor API that we included as a Technology Preview in Qt 5.7 is now fully supported in Qt 5.8. The module makes it very easy to create your own Wayland Compositor.
- Qt Wayland Compositor make it very easy to implement your own custom home screen and application manager. This allows the creation of powerful and more complex embedded systems where you have multiple applications that have their own user interfaces. Qt Wayland Compositor supports handling multiple screens in an easy and transparent way. It comes with both QML and C++ APIs.
Communication and Networking:
- Qt Serialbus has now graduated to be fully supported in Qt 5.8. It allows you to use Qt APIs for device bus communications and protocols. While the API is rather generic, this version includes implementations for CAN and Modbus.
- Qt Network and Web Sockets gained full support for TLS PSK cyphersuites. Qt Network now supports configurable Diffie-Hellman parameters and HTTP/2 in QNetworkAccessManager.
- Qt Bluetooth gains BTLE Peripheral support on macOS and iOS as well as BTLE Central support on WinRT.
- Qt 5.8 also adds a new Qt Network Authorization module as a Technology Preview, currently supporting the OAuth 1 and 2 authentication schemes
Qt QML and Quick:
- Quite a few things have happened in Qt QML and Qt Quick. The QML engine has gained support for caching binary representations of QML and JS files on disk, reducing startup time and memory consumption of the engine. The commercial only Qt Quick compiler is still supported in 5.8, but we are planning to merge it with the new caching infrastructure in the future, leading to a better performing and more tightly integrated solution.
- The Qt Quick scene graph has undergone a larger refactoring, making it less dependent on OpenGL. This allowed us to add an experimental Direct3D 12 backend for Qt Quick, and does enable the creation of other backends e.g. based on the Vulkan graphics APIs.
- In addition, the scene graph now supports partial updates to the screen if only a small area of the scenography changed. This brings some larger performance improvements to the Qt Quick 2D renderer.
- We also used the changes to the scene graph as an opportunity to fold the functionality of the Qt Quick 2D renderer into Qt Quick directly. This implies that the Qt Quick 2D renderer does not exist as a standalone module in Qt 5.8 anymore.
- Larger changes have also been done under the hood with respect to Mouse and Touch event handling, unifying them internally in a new QQuickPointerEvent class. This lays the foundation for future improvements to mouse and touch event handling, but doesn’t affect code using Qt Quick yet.
- The Qt Quick Controls 2 have also gained a couple of new types such as dialogs, rounded buttons and tool separators. The Material and Universal styles have gained some new effects and support for a ‘system’ theme.
- As always the Chromium version used by Qt Webengine has been updated, this time to Chromium 53. One long outstanding feature added in Qt 5.8 is the ability to print web pages. Many smaller new features have been added, amongst them a new QML API to define custom dialogs, tootips and context menus, and support for view-source: and some chrome: schemes.
- Qt SCXML is now fully supported in Qt 5.8. The module makes is trivial to integrate SCXML based state machines into Qt. It builds directly onto the Qt Statemachine Framework, and extends it with with both a SCXML to C++ compiler and a runtime that allows loading SCXML based state machines.
- Together with the Qt SCXML module, Qt Creator 4.2 gained support for editing state charts
New Technology Previews:
- Also in Qt 5.8, we have new functionality that we chose to introduce as a Technology Preview
- Qt now compiles for both Apple’s tvOS and watchOS. While most of the functionality that we support on iOS should also work on tvOS, watchOS support is limited to the non-graphical functionality in Qt
- Qt Speech has been added as a new module adding support to text to speech functionality
- After the initial release of Qt 3D with Qt 5.7, the focus for 5.8 has been on maturing the module. A large amount of bug fixes and performance improvements have been made for the module
- Qt Charts has gained a Candlestick chart type and we have made the QOpenGLTextureBlitter API in Qt Gui public
- Our embedded platforms supported by Qt for Device Creation have gained better support for multi-screen systems when using the eglfs QPA plugin and support for 90/180 degree rotated screens
- Finally, many changes happened to our code base to make better use of the new features offered by C++11 and with that clean up and modernize our code base
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) 相關參考資料
Index of new_archiveqt18.104.22.168 - Qt Downloads
qt-opensource-windows-x86-winrt-msvc2013-5.8.0.exe, 20-Jan-2017 12:53, 1.2G, Details · qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015_64-5.8.0.exe, 20-Jan-2017 ...
Qt 5.8 released
2017年1月23日 — Ran the configure script from qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.8.0 archive, ... I have problem compiling QT5.8 with MingW 64bit compiler (TDM ...
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) for Windows 軟體資訊交流 - winXmac軟體社群
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) for Windows 軟體資訊交流、介紹、教學與下載，Qt 64 位是創建創新設備，現代用戶界面和應用程序的更快，更智能的方式。應用程序的多個屏幕 ...
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) 檔案下載 qt-opensource-windows-x86 ...
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) 軟體版本qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015_64-5.8.0.exe 檔案下載，Qt 64 位是創建創新設備，現代用戶界面和應用程序的更快，更智能的 ...
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) 軟體檔案下載 - winXmac軟體社群
Qt 5.8.0 (64-bit) 軟體檔案qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015_64-5.8.0.exe 下載，Qt 64 位是創建創新設備，現代用戶界面和應用程序的更快，更智能的方式。
QT 5.8.0 64 Bit with MinGW-w64 Configuration | Qt Forum
2019年3月19日 — How do I download and configure QT 5.8.0 64 bit on Windows 10 using MinGW-w64 compiler as opposed to MSVC configuration. I wish to ...
Supported Platforms and Configurations | Qt 5.8
Qt is supported on a variety of 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, and can be built on each platform with GCC, a vendor-supplied compiler, or a third party compiler as ...
Supported Platforms | Qt 5.8 - Qt Documentation
Qt is supported on a variety of 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, and can usually be built on each platform with GCC, a vendor-supplied compiler, or a third party ...
如何安装Qt 5.8.0 +mingw_少安的砖厂-CSDN博客_qt安装mingw
2017年6月1日 — windows下版本有64位(x64)的和32位(x86)的Qt，分别用来开发64位和32位 ... 例如qt-opensource-windows-x86-mingw530-5.8.0 ，使用mingw作为编译器。 ... 64 bit Windows下载地址： 文件：mingw-w64-install.exe ---在线安装 ...
如何安裝Qt 5.8.0 +mingw - IT閱讀 - ITREAD01.COM
2019年1月3日 — 可以直接在這個網址： http://download.qt.io/. 選擇official_release->qt->需要的版本. （2）windows下版本說明. windows下版本有64位(x64)的 ...