What's new in this version:
Autodesk Revit 2020.2
- Change log not available for this version
Autodesk Revit 2020
PDF underlay support:
Insert a PDF into Revit from any source and snap to the PDF to model new elements based on the 2D data
Path of travel:
- Understand how people will move in a building or navigate a space to analyze design performance
- Create more advanced wall geometry with the ability to draw elliptical walls and curtain walls
Tag, schedule, and view filter for elevation:
- Schedule elevation of elements and use those values in view filters, streamlining the ability to interact with elements in the properties palette
Track and edit scope box parameter in view list:
- Include the scope box parameter in a view list, coordinate crop regions across multiple views without opening each view
Create parts from imported geometry:
- Imported geometry (direct shapes) can now be split into parts. Make cuts and adjustments to parts using Revit opening and cut tools
Copy and paste legends across sheets:
- Enhanced copy-and-paste functionality for legends lets you efficiently copy legends for use in other locations
Improved rebar copy and move logic:
- Get more predictable behavior when copying and moving shape-driven rebar, for higher accuracy and design intent fidelity
Enhanced multi-rebar annotation:
- Use multi-rebar annotations for planar parallel freeform rebar sets and concrete faces
Steel connections for Dynamo:
- Use Dynamo to accelerate the insertion of multiple steel connections based on user-defined rules
Propagation of steel connections:
- Quickly add similar steel connections to your project by propagating existing connections
Electrical panel feed through lugs connection:
- Model the connection of panels through feed-through lugs, more accurately documenting the system design
Electrical homerun wiring improvements:
- With more control over arrowheads and tick marks, create electrical documentation that is easier to understand and use
Revit extension for fabrication exports:
- Generate CSV output to be used in spreadsheets or other data environments directly from Revit
Change service improvement:
- Change service now allows multi-shape services to be preserved or replaced in a single operation
Cloud models for Revit:
- Store and access nonworkshared Revit models on the BIM 360 platform in a data format optimized for cloud storage, single-use editing, and syncing
- Create Unitechnik and PXML files to better-connect cast-in-place and precast concrete projects to automatic fabrication processes
Zoom in schedules:
- Use familiar keyboard shortcuts to zoom in and out within a schedule to more easily read small fonts in a large schedule view
Edit elevation properties:
- Directly edit the top and bottom elevation properties of cable tray, duct, and conduit elements, facilitating easier model modification and coordination.
- Access, store, and share project information. Open files stored in BIM 360, locally, or on a network
Site collaboration with Civil 3D:
- Develop, use, and share topography data using interoperable workflows with Civil 3D
Free-form rebar-aligned distribution:
- Create rebar sets with planar bars distributed along the faces of a structural element and aligned to a distribution path
Multimonitor support and tabbed views:
- Improve working space by organizing and arranging views using tabbed documents that can be docked, tiled, and viewed on multiple monitors
Levels in 3D views:
- Understand and manipulate important datum heights in your project with the option to display levels in 3D views
OR in filters:
- Create view filters with multiple rules and nested sets with combination of AND and OR conditions
Uncropped perspective views:
- Work in full-screen uncropped perspective view. Move around the view freely with navigation commands such as Zoom, Pan, and Orbit
- Communicate design intent by applying both foreground and background fill patterns in cut or surface
Custom steel connections:
- Enhance detailed steel modeling with the ability to create your own steel connections with dedicated tools
Engineering documentation for steel:
- Create accurate engineering documentation for structural steel, including details with steel connections
Free-form rebar shape matching:
- Use Revit to match existing rebar shape families or create new rebar shape families based on free-form bar geometry
- Securely store, preview, and share your 2D and 3D design data using data storage designed for individuals and small teams
Precast girder slabs automation:
- Perform segmentation; add reinforcement according to predefined rules; and generate shop drawings
Complex piping networks:
- Improved pressure drop analysis for complex networks, supporting primary/secondary separation for hydronic systems
Parallel pump analysis:
- Analyze pumps in parallel in hydronic piping networks, easily compute flow from duty and standby pump quantities
Autodesk Revit 2020.2 相關參考資料
Solved: Announcement: Revit and Revit LT 2020.0.1 Viewer Mode ...
Solved: Hello, Revit customers on Subscription and Maintenance plans, Viewer mode hotfix for Revit 2020.0.1* and Revit LT 2020.2.1* have ...
Silnièní extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 (V2.0.14) pro Civil3D ...
6 天前 - CAD Forum - Silnièní extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 (V2.0.14) pro Civil3D ... tricks, discussion and utilities for AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit ...
CAD Forum - tips, tricks, utilities, blocks | AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit ...
Discussion forum to Autodesk products - AutoCAD, LT, Inventor, Revit, Civil 3D, Map, etc. ... Hundreds of tips and tricks for Autodesk and HP products ... Silnièní extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 (V2....
tipy, triky, diskuze, utility | AutoCAD, LT, Inventor, Revit ... - CAD Fórum
CAD Fórum - diskuzní fórum pro AutoCAD, LT, Inventor, Revit, Civil 3D, ... Silniční extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 (V2.0.14) pro Civil3D 2020+ (CS+ bonus).
Tipps, Tricks, Utilities, FAQ | AutoCAD, LT, Inventor, Map ... - CAD Forum
CAD Forum - Freie Tipps und Tricks zu AutoCAD, LT, Inventor, Revit, Fusion 360 ... Silnièní extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 (V2.0.14) pro Civil3D 2020+ (CS+ ...
New CADstudio Revit Tools 1.7 for Revit 2013 and 2014
New CADstudio Revit Tools 1.7 for Revit 2013 and 2014: CAD Studio ... Revit Tools 1.7 with support for the BIM software Autodesk Revit 2013 and ... 5.6.2019: Silnièní extravilánové podsestavy 2020.2 ...
New version of the add-on Revit Tools 2015 - CAD Studio
Users of CAD/ BIM /PDM Autodesk products can extend standard functionality of their design tools by add-on functions, styles and templates ...
New version of the add-on Revit Tools 2.0 - CAD Studio
CAD Studio has released a new version of the add-on tools for the leading BIM software - Autodesk Revit 2015 - RevitTools 2015 V2.0.